Options

9832 did this about ten times now!

Haha

If I had a hammer!

Whew! Finally!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,532 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Boybinary I would give you a hammer. Unfortunately, you can't give away boosters on any of the King games. 🤷

I was only able to start earlier and finished my first episode. I agree with the previous speakers, they were not beautiful levels. Too few moves, several boosters used. 🤦

In addition, the level designers do not seem to have coordinated with those who create the events in the game. Orange balls are to be collected. However, many levels do not have orange balls at all. 🙄

If I should rate the first episode: no fun factor given. 🤪

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options
  • John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Level difficulty has raised up a notch, this release. Maybe the "extra" 10 moves now chalked off is contributing to this.

4 levels needs to be looked at. And there are more probably. The levels I can mention, are all in the first 17, of the release, with them getting easier, after 9817. Or just the frequency of hard levels to reduce, quite sharply. First 9803. Board layout was hard to take the orders, a considerable amount of IGB required before out of moves. Not much space to make combos, in the right place. Help from special candy cannons was limited and lottery, and little space to even switch to fire the cannons.

Next 9811, too many Toffee Swirls. By the time the Order Locks were taken very few moves left. Only chance was to make two Color Bomb/Wrapped combos, and when they were not forthcoming, IGBs including UFOs. 9815, who designed this level @LindQ ? Magic Mixers (required to take them) were positioned very hard to take, to get them all, without LHs. Finally the frosting on 9817, too much of it. By the time you unlock it all again, some of the frosting is hard to get, and again Color Bomb/Wrapped twice probably needed to prevent IGB use. Poor board in my case meant UFO inventory had to be dipped into again. Anyway +10 moves you would get nearer, as in previous weeks.

9826 probably my favourite level, with Samantha there. Not yet reached 9844, though seen it on YouTube. Waiting a few days until that level is fixed, is the idea.

Finally stitched up further .... no ER at all 😡

• Boybinary
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

⬆️⬆️⬆️

What are ya doing with all those boosters?!?

• Boybinary
    edited July 2021
    Options

It worked out perfectly my F5 team came thru when I was playing 9844 notice there is no ufo! didn't need the others but wont hesitate to use them when I do! I wish they came in at 9832!

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

The final episode is extremely hard!!

9838, very hard level, but got lucky board in the last moves.

9840, hard level. At critical condition, I used 4 LHs to manage it.

9841, hardest level in the 3rd episode. I used 1 FS, 1 LH, and 2 UFOs to complete this hellish level. I completely struggled at critical condition (it means a few moves left and still many objectives to be completed) and got very unlucky board. :(

9843, hard level, but I got lucky board again and used 1 FS to make CB + striped candy combination. Completed with 0 moves left, very very lucky....

9844, medium level and still manageable if loaded with PGBs in the candy necklace.

Conclusion: All levels released on this week are very disappointing. Many hard levels to pass and consumed too many IGBs. Too many blockers and.... poor number of moves make the level is hard to pass.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 9801-9845

Está hecho...

Week 4 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment went like last week (back to three episodes), not much else to comment on ATM; except:

Hey King, put that frog in (more often)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?