⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problems with my account

Options
wawe
wawe Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2021 in Support

Hi, I was having trouble with my account, I was using my (game id 2083582662) email, but the name of my player in candy crush saga changed from wave to Debbie, and then it would constantly spin instead of show a picture and other aspects would just spin (as if thinking) so I finally decided to Uninstaller and re-install the game ... and now it took me to level 1 - and I was on 5000 something ... maybe 11? Anyway, is there away to get wawe back on track?

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@wawe Hi and welcome,

Has anybody else used you device on a different account to play your game.?

As maybe you account is connecting to the wrong profile.

If not please see post below regarding getting you account manually restored. you would need to create a new account for this.

Also would ask you to edit your email out the post as this is your personnel information and could be open to abuse

Thank you

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Try to log back in to your account. If it signed you out of yours.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @wawe 😊

Welcome to the King Community.

Please, edit your comment and remove personal data, for your security reasons the community do not want personal data such as email to be published.

You may encounter this problem for various reasons and since your game was saved through the account, the progress of that game is safe. I have seen that some possible causes and solutions have already been discussed with you, if you have not yet found a solution, let us know, we are interested in helping you.

Thank you!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @wawe and welcome to our Community!

I checked your account in our system and since your King account "wawe" is synced with your Facebook, the game pulls the name from Facebook which is Debbie.

Your levels are saved on your King and Facebook account. Simply reconnect back to your account and you should be back on your level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?