Unbeatable levels

Options
lovemykittez
lovemykittez Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
edited July 2021 in Discussions

I've been playing for ten years and have spent hundreds to pass unbeatable levels. I'm currently stuck at level 6400 and refuse to give any more money for this scam. I'm very upset that you continue to make these "nightmarishly hard" levels to force folks to pay to pass. I gave played 6400 at least 100 times and never get close to beating it.

Signed,

A crusher on the verge of quitting.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @lovemykittez šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Can you tell me which King's Game are you stuck on this level? Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga? šŸ¤”

Don't worry! You can search it on YouTube that you can follow these tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. šŸ˜‰

If you wanna to ask Game Question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click on spoiler warning button hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

If you have any questions, please ask any one of theĀ Game ModeratorsĀ or our Hub ModeratorsĀ @ElsaĀ orĀ @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name.Ā A drop box will appear, click on the correct nameĀ your tag should now be showing up in bold orĀ simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! šŸ˜Š

• lovemykittez
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! šŸ˜Š

I moved to Candy Crush Community and then waiting for their answer! šŸ˜‰

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I've been playing for ten years and have spent hundreds to pass unbeatable levels, I'm currently stuck at level 6400...

Hey there, (before you quit) just watch the video (current version) & see how that player did it;Ā YMMV, may the candies similarly fall in your favour.

Give it another try; have fun, enjoy (& King should/would miss a player like you, they probably appreciate your patronage)...

• lovemykittez
    Options

This isn't the first unbeatable level like this. There are many of them, and I'm tired of it. Tired of playing the same level 50+ times waiting for luck to kick in.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The developers have lost the run of themselves. The super hard levels are impossible. The levels not marked as hard are extremely hard. Every level i play now is immediately followed by a pop up asking you to buy boosters. Almost all levels require spectacular luck to pass. They are fast running out of ideas and trying to squeeze every last penny out of players.

The main thing is not to reward their malicious and mean spirited attempts to gouge money by giving them a single penny.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?