Claim your 5000 level badge here and try and match (or come close to) Bearwithme's score

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator

Hello @Weidan I am glad you like to play Candy Crush. You should receive your badge sometime this week. If you are playing thru FB, you should be able to send a life to your friend by clicking on the send lives button when you start to play a level.

@Colleen-12 you appear to be having trouble positing your screenshot. If you play on computer - I would use the snippet tool to take a snippet of the image showing you have completed level 5000. If playing on a tablet or phone, you should be able to take a picture from your device, then using the icon of the picture below, upload it here.

What device are you playing on/using to take a screenshot?

• bearwithme

Hello @tracyfreebird and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! You have posted a screenshot of Candy Crush Soda not Candy Crush Saga. You need to post your screenshot in Candy Crush Soda to get the 5000 level badge! You also qualify for the 1000,2000, 3000, 4000 badges.

Please click on this link HERE where you can find out about those badges and how to receive them. 😊

• dkspoet
    dkspoet Posts: 18 Level 2

Please give me level 5000 badge

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

@dkspoet Congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone! The Community level 5000 badge club is also on its way to your profile now! 👏 🥳

Let's keep crushing and having fun!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• briciola3
    briciola3 Posts: 35 Level 2

Reach level 9071 😁

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 655 Level 4
    edited July 2021

Hello @bearwithme I am using a laptop and it worked for for getting the previous level badges but it keeps giving me an error message for level 5000 for some reason. Hopefully it works this time.

• Colleen12
    edited July 2021

@bearwithme so it looks like I can post the image but I am not receiving the badge for level 5000 automatically like I did with levels 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000.

Thanks

• bearwithme

Hello @Colleen-12 - have you used the Snipping Tool? You can click on it, then click new and the whole area is grayed out but once you position the curser on the corner of the area you want to 'snip' that area becomes clear. Then you create a rectangle around the area you want to save a picture of. Once you are finished you click on File and then 'save as' and it will save the image as a .png which you can then store on your computer and then you should be able to upload it here.😊

• Colleen12
    edited July 2021

@bearwithme awesome thanks for the tip, it worked. But I still have not received level 5000 badge automatically like the previous levels.

• bearwithme

Hello @Colleen-12 - so glad it finally worked. We took this badge off automatic since quite a few people were erroneously posting (or posting for the Soda 5000 level badge) but I am checking this thread several times a week and letting the CM know so you should get your badge for sure this week. Congratulations!🎉😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?