Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,523 Friends Moderator
    Options

Level 9990 is definitely not optimized yet. I just played it and used several boosters, mostly UFOs. But the next levels are not much better either.

Level 9993 reminds me of the original milestone level 8000 and level 9995 with the lower conveyor belt is from the board structure like the original level 6000. However, only the construction of the boards, the tasks are different.

I'm still 5 levels away from level 10,000, but I didn't feel like it anymore.

The episode race flashed briefly at the beginning of the episode to disappear completely at the next level. 

Basically, I like to play slightly more demanding levels. But I also want to have fun playing. Both should be balanced in one game. At the moment I don't feel that.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich

All I needed was 2 x UFO's, 1 x Party Popper, 3 X LH's, 4 x FS.

I found it easy also with the help of my full Candy Necklace, my F5 timed Speckled Bomb and Combo boosters, 2 UFOs, 2 Party Poppers, 4 Lolly Hammers and 3 Hand Switches 🤩

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

For those that are interested, the tweak for 9990 has been pushed a few minutes ago and should soon arrive in everyone's game 🤗

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Against better judgement, and despite all the comments here, I started the first episode released yesterday.

Apart from a few enjoyable levels, 9981, 9982, 9985 and 9987, the rest in my opinion, was absolute drivel. Tough levels are more than welcome, but there is no place for drivel.

This in a week where the magical 10 000th level is reached. This is supposed to be a joyous week for KING as well players. The only joy is for KING getting 💲.

What a let down for me. Not even looking forward to level 10 000.

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Could you tell how can you just used several boosters, mostly UFOs to get through Level 9990? without using gold bars to extend the number of moves?

• DieOmimi
    Options

Well @Colin_Kwong, I've accumulated a lot of boosters through my F5 team. Before I ran out of moves, I tried to make color bombs by hand and combined them with wrapped candies. That alone was not enough, even if I did it several times. My patience was a bit too busy, so I sent a few UFOs on the board to collect the last yellow candies. Blue candies were already collected, of which obviously more fell on my board than yellow candies. 

I avoid buying extra moves if possible. There is no more episode racing, so my gold supply will no longer grow. Buying gold is not an option for me.

But @LindQ wrote that the level is now optimized. If you haven't passed it yet, you'll have it better than the players before.

• DieOmimi
    Options

So, now I've done the 5 levels and made the milestone. The boards of these 5 levels seem recycled from old milestone levels. Only the level of difficulty is higher.

The rewards for level 10,000 are quite neat, I think.

The icon in the middle below leads directly to the community, where you can get the badge for level 10,000.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I don't get the point of all these badges? Also difficult to find useful information in here because of all the offers of badges for this and that and lets count all kinds of irrelevant stuff.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited August 2021
    Options

Changes are in for 9990. 3 extra moves and it looks like wrapper booster drops too.

It is now a slot machine level, sit back and wait for a load of cascades lucky board type of level.

Still awaiting my lucky go.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi I received nothing (NO Rewards) for completing level 10,000. Oh Well!

Guys, I think one reason we are getting more difficulty presented to us in these new levels is us. We have met the enemy and he is us.

Food for Thought!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?