🎆🎉 Fireworks Festival - a sweet and sparkly celebration in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys!

I hear you about the target of the levels in Mr Toffee's Secret Vault and that it's not that sweet when you're at the end of the game and Saga map.

I will pass on your feedback to the Game Team.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,894 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad The target of 110 is only 'sweet' for those at the start of the map any player past level 1000 will be struggling to complete 110 levels in a week.

A target of 110 levels is unsuitable for most players of Candy Crush.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,558 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad "Five weeks of fun events and sweet rewards, but also a big celebration of the level 10 000 in the game.

Level 10 000 has just been released on W10, but we’ll kick off the real celebration of level 10 000 a couple of weeks later when the level is open on all platforms. 

This you wrote in startng description. Do you know any one that pass 10K and is not in the last steps of the game? I guess that when you write the event description you didn't know what will be the target.

• asleco
    asleco Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I agree with you. And also, how we can finish 110 levels in a week (on Mr. Toffe's vault) if only 45 new levels are being release every Wednesday. Isn't it unfair to all of us players who are on top of the map? ..just saying..

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

I completely agree with you @Alienscar! 110 levels is crazy for someone who isn't at the early stages of the game! I'm close to the 4000 milestone and the levels are insanely difficult! I have to gather boosters for days just to play one episode, since I'm playing the game for free! There is just no way I can make it! And now I discover that others have the goal of 50 or even 30 (check the video below) which makes me feel even more cheated! 😤

• Alienscar
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu I don't know if average players play 40 minutes a day, maybe the average of all is 40 minutes where milions doesn't play every week and others that play hours per day. I'm sure that 40 minutes per day doesn't take you to any place. 

To be successful in everything in life you need to invest time and desire.

If you are playing Candy Crush, and posting on a Candy Crush forum have you really succeeded in life though? 😂🤣

• Alienscar
    Options

@arwen777 I'm close to the 4000 milestone and the levels are insanely difficult!

LindQ will happily tell you that levels 4000-5000 are some of the hardest levels in the game. It is the fact that King know things like this that makes the 110 level target so unbelievable. How many Support messages, and discussions from people being stuck for days on end does it need before King realise that an event that requires more than 40 levels a week is just going to upset people.

And now I discover that others have the goal of 50 or even 30 (check the video below) 

Well target of 30 aside why has that player got the challenge twice!

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,835 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My original comment on this announcement last week was .... "With the "required amount of levels" in the first week, @Crazy Cat Lad I hope they will consider the players at the top of the map." Well, I had a feeling about this. 🙄

I agree with @Alienscar @Tzvi_Marcu and the others above. Looks like players who are further along got the higher amount of required levels? How can this be fair? Defeated before we even have a chance to start 😕

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

CAN'T WIN NEW GAME AS ONLY GET 45 LEVEELS SO CAN'T COMPLETE NUMBER LEVELS NEEDED,ANOTHER STUPID kING GAME whoud does the planning there ?????

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu Only a few percentage of all millions of players around the world have passed level 10 000 and are on the last level. So most players players do have loads of levels to play.

I have passed on the feedback to the Game Team about the target of levels among players that are at the end of the map.

Thanks for all thoughts and feedback on this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?