Feedback on levels 10 161 - 10 220!

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

Overcame the first hurdle not really unscathed. A few bruises, scars and missing IGB's

No Genie to magically start the ER.

KING's accounting system crashed, so no multiples for me. At least I have the ability to stop my Candy Constellation clock.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,569 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros You and King are looking to the game with different eyes. You like most of us want a number of levels not large but qualitatively different between levels, the king wants a lot of levels and the problems do not interest him it helps to spend boosters. This whole post is meant for players to let off steam, which players recommended does not take place at almost identical levels and boring.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,139 Friends Moderator
    Options

Again a few levels played to fill the box of chocolates in the deluxe version. Um, that's the reward:

😜

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

A chocolate box? What is that feature?

Oh yes, it's that feature King are still apparently "testing". Things that required less testing than a chocolate box include:

A Formula One car;

The Concorde supersonic aircraft;

The Apollo moon missions;

Can't wait to finally get the chocolate box. With the amount of testing, it's gonna be some behemoth compared to those previous items.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

@Michael-6, patience.

When you get the CB, you'll probably be the envy of everyone. Driving a F1 car at Supersonic speed with a Lunar Landing Research vehicle in tow..

That kind of testing takes time, and we know that is what KING has on hand.

• Michael-6
    Options

Back to the levels, and as @Peter_Tornaros noted, i have found a lot of the latter levels in the second episode required serious amounts of cascades and random things blowing up to pass. Woeful stuff.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options

I have now finished the 4 Episodes and the answers to your questions are below @Crazy Cat Lad

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Which of the four episodes was your favorite? Any specific group of 15 levels that were sweeter than others?

Episodes 1 & 2 don't rate. Episode 3 was good, but Episode 4 gets my vote.

2 Which level was the most special? Any level that caught your eye?

Level 10203 had plenty of color and at last a level that required some thought to use the fish efficiently and watch the short fused bombs. Excellent level.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Refer question 2.

I enjoy levels where Samantha makes an appearance, but she was not of much use this week.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,886 Level 5
    Options

Woah @Peter_Tornaros I have not even started the 2nd episode yet.

Where is @LindQ where is @Crazy Cat Lad? I hope that you guys are just having some fun time off. I take breaks because I have to and sometimes I just wanna! Come back soon!

Sometimes taking a break from CCS will help? Even just a short break for a day or two!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Into the start of the last episode, and observed the proof of many mentions here in this thread. Lots of Sour Skull levels, I think the designers have overdone it. 10200 total madness, lottery, enter the lollipop hammer, no scope for skill, the worst level so far this release.

Interposed by about three fun Samantha levels, where you can plan a strategy and not rely on winning the Lottery.

• Michael-6
    edited September 2021
    Options

10200 is a wretched piece of garbage.

Ticks all the boxes:

• sour skulls- outside the players control whether they can be cleared quickly;
    • inadequate amounts of toffees falling- outside the players control to get them to fall sufficiently quickly
    • huge amounts of cascades needed to clear orders quickly- outside the players control.

The very worst this game has to offer, crammed into one level. Really really poor stuff this week. It's no wonder Lindq has done a runner- can't defend this rubbish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?