Let's Candy-count ⬆️ from 0 to 9000 ... before the release of level 9000 on mobile and Facebook!

1676677678679680682Next

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• silvicsilvic Posts: 2 Newbie

Why level 8015 was changed and has only 24 moves? I feel like I'm wasting my time, it´s time to give up...

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 57,611 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Here is this level video tips by @Sukanta_Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator that I hope you can understand to follow these tips and passed this level soon 😉

Also check more interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - July 2021 HERE

A Kingdom Exclusive Virtual Event! Will you join HERE?

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

🍦 Favorite things! Share your fav ice-cream and get a cool badge HERE!

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

🍬⏳️ Mr Toffee's Memory Lane from Level 1000 HERE!

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

Collect ingredients in pairs for a chance to win Gold bars HERE! 🍒 🌰

🏖️🏕️🏛️🍹 Candy Vacation Contest - What vacay type are you HERE?

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.