🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Bug issue.

jennquenjennquen Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I close the game and go back to it the level says the goal is to get 10 000 points in 50 moves. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times already. When I reinstall it goes back to normal, but if I close the game and reopen it states that the level is 10000 points in 50 moves. Even if I beat the level the next level is the same goal.

Answers

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 1,152 Level 4
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 65,968 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which device are you play ? Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• jennquenjennquen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 29

I play on an android phone newer model I'll try clearing the cache to see if it helps here's the screenshot

Edit clearing cache didn't help.

• aijaziqbalaijaziqbal Posts: 8,539 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the community.

Thats very strange as you already mentioned that you have already reinstalled the game. Normally Reinstallation do fixes all sorts of problems.

Please contact our player support either directly from the game settings or through this link and hopefully they will solve this issue.

thanks.

• celi14celi14 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there, I am having this exact same problem, I have deleted the app reinstalled, updated it, but still have ing this issue