Feedback on levels 10 371 - 10 430

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    edited October 2021

The Cobra is not far from release now, I've had a lot of fun designing with it! 🤩

And no, no new guidelines are in place right now, something like that would probably take a bit longer, but we're working on a bunch of fun things. We test stuff all the time to see how it's received. That's why we love feedback on the levels, episodes etc.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@LindQ can we please circle back to the Episode Race? First, I was promised to join it after Level 10374, then after 10375, now it’s after level 10386. No reason to be so greedy, King.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Up to level 10380. With the exception of 10377 and 10378 this really is the worst slog of levels released in a long time by this game. Every single one is bad beyond belief. You have no option but to sit there waiting for cascades- how is this in any way good design?

Can there be an option to skip to the fourth episode this week, it sounds like it might actually be fun to play. Plus it would be nice to play them before they get mangled early next week by the King wrecking ball.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited October 2021

Don't forget to add more moves in later levels! The levels are getting harder and harder because the lack of moves count and too many blockers to be destroyed. Really unbalanced!!!

We need to complete the levels using skill, tactics, and a little luck. We need to save boosters and gold bars.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I agree @Goldenswordz . The first 3 episodes were not fun at all. The 4th is better, but by the time I got to it I was just sick of playing, so that took most of the fun out of it. 4 episodes a week is just WAY TOO MUCH. And I also agree with @Michael-6 about the candy necklace, but I guess it's deliberate to make people use/buy boosters to keep it. So much better in the good old days, when we could use old levels to load it and it had 2 colourbombs at its max. . And when we could "shuffle" the boards.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

The difficulty is gradually squeezing the life out of Candy Crush Saga, slowly but surely, like a vacuum cleaner sucking the life out of me. Grounded my way to 10400. Reports of the 4th episode are providing some encouragement, but mostly poorly designed levels 10371 to 10400. To make combos, boosters required, without using gloves and hammers sensibly just total boredom getting nowhere fast. No or little scope for skill/tactics/cascades.

Facebook users are not happy, now is as bad on Win 10.

If it is not Sour Skulls (everyone's favourite to grumble about it seems) it is cramped boards with lottery-luck required for necessary combos to clear the blockers encountered. Or hard to reach Magic Mixers especially those on the edge or far away and needs special candy action and more than one in different locations (yuk ! )....if not those then Order Locks, which are as bad, or worse than the Sour Skulls. 30 levels which were all things considered, averaging little fun and plenty of rubbish.

If it was not @LindQ whom designed those levels, then pass on my thanks for squeezing the life out of Candy Crush Saga, you did a good job there. A good enough job to deserve to be fired. Or at least to be challenged for just what are they playing at ?

Might feel better when I reach the 4th episode, we shall see. Three episodes are ample.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3

Why do people assume @LindQ designed the bad ones, if anything I think she designed the good levels from the 4th episode.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited October 2021

10380 is impossible- barring getting the usual miracle board filled with wrappers and colour bombs.

Another one to add to the review list @LindQ . Quite a long list i imagine.

It's astonishing how bad the levels are this week. Quite the achievement.

One thing that is becoming clear is that the feedback from these threads in no way seems to be reflected in future levels. Awful levels, malfunctioning episode races, overuse of sour skulls, massive overuse of blockers... months and months these issues are flagged and nothing changes.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3

Listen to us, the 4th episode is great, less blockers and it's less luck.

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

I have completed the fourth episode. Compared with the previous three episodes, it is really much better. 10428 requires more effort, but overall, the fourth episode is both interesting and ingenious.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?