⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I contact King? My question is not in the robot.

Options
sherry9362
sherry9362 Posts: 5 Level 2

I used to play Candy Crush Saga through Microsoft. King has helped me get my levels back and now I play through face book. Many issues. I can not change my picture and it won't "automatically" change with my face book profile picture. I have won over 5000 games but I still don't have the banner over my picture. My chocolate box disappears for a couple days and then says "times up" I paid to unlock the bottom level, 2.99 I think, and for the last 2 days, nothing has showed up so I can continue claiming. The extra games...collecting orange candies or the green candies have all disappeared as well. Yes, I know that these are timed but they disappear. Can some one please tell me how to contact King to have them look into all of this for me? Thanks for your time in reading this!

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, You can reach King directly at the link below. However, I will point out that the issues you are describing are common right now and quite a few players are experiencing them. Hopefully they will be fixed soon :)

• giessej
    giessej Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been submitting tickets daily because as of today they owe me over 800 gold bars because every time I win the race it won’t give me the 25 gold bars. It won’t register any game that I win so I’m missing out on the weekly prizes for winning and it sent me back to level 1 when I was at 2113. I just get a generic response every single time!

I was even booted out of the all star game when I was in first place and about to win so it makes me feel like it’s all rigged

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @giessej , Welcome to the King Community!

Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate. Be sure to include your game user ID number.

If you play on mobile, then go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?