📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🍫 Chocolate Box - Server error!

Options

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @nightshade1066 , welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience .At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

You will find the complete information in the link Here

Thanks

• Germary
    Germary Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Su Majestad King 🤗 yo quiero premios para avanzar en los niveles, por favor ayuda...

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

I've had zero problems with the chocolate box, until today when it dissappeared.

Unfortunately the troubleshooting advice didn't work.

I will await a fix.

• HaMa
    HaMa Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options

I don't know what happened ... but as I could not access my games from the king.com website any more, I decided a few hours ago to go and try to play it on facebook. (I had abandoned my candy games on FB some time ago ). I played Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda.

It was interesting to see that in the Soda game on FB my friends list suddenly disappeared - just like it had done weeks ago on the king website.

Now I just came back to the website and tried to start the Candy Crush Saga game again .... and all of a sudden, it worked!

So I decided to go to the Events and try to regain my Chocolate Box. Well ... it is now GONE COMPLETELY. I first realized that there was no chocolate box in the Saga game on FB --- but now it is also gone from the King website.

I really wonder what's going on here. 🤔

• Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Chocolate Box is gone for me also!

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Gone here too. Maybe the appropriate party from King can explain what they are doing, ASAP.

• llheus58
    llheus58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Try tapping the chocolate Box clear out the error, tap the chocolate box clear out the error, repeat this several times and eventually the Box should pop up and then you go from there

• llheus58
    llheus58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Try this it had worked for some. Try tapping the chocolate Box clear out the error, tap the chocolate box clear out the error, repeat this several times and eventually the Box should pop up and then you go from there.

• Sadie_girl
    Sadie_girl Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Same problem today. The box was there, but after I played to collect the needed candies and went to collect the box was gone. The same thing happened when playing on Windows 10 or Facebook, so obvious troubleshooting does not help.

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    edited November 2021
    Options

Chocolate box is gone, I tried all browsers and checked my mobile device and they are all gone.

@Crazy Cat Lad can you explain this? One problem after the next? I hope not.

If so, then what's next? Fantastic five disappearing? Booster wheel?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?