⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🍫 Chocolate Box - Server error!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

As you have already heard, if there is a server problem with your game's Chocolate Box event, you need to report your game app version HERE.

However, I have heard that the first time you enter the Chocolate Box event, there is a server problem, but the second time you enter the event from the game board, there is no server problem. Have you tried that as a temporary solution?

• beachgirl18
    beachgirl18 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same problem p today. It keeps saying Can't Connect to Server. I can't find anywhere to update the app and I have cleared my cache per another comment. This happened right when I filled my deluxe chocolate box, which means I probably won't get my award. And then when I tried to log on to my new account, it said he email and password combination is wrong.

• beachgirl18
    beachgirl18 Posts: 2 Newbie

One of the comments above says to update the app, but there is no update available in order to fix the "Can't connect to the server" error message in Chocolate box.

Also when I tried to login to my new account which I just created tonight, it says that my password and email is incorrect but I just created the account.

• terri2020
    terri2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

Done all that. Still have the same issue.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

@Alienscar u are a star !! The way you address the comments is commendable . Loved it !!

Coming back to this chocolate box issue , almost 12-14 mails I can see everyday about the comments on this community regarding issue in chocolate box . Now my point is it has been more than a fortnight since this issue had occurred . I would urge the players to stop wasting their time to make these king ppl understand . They are most unthankful ppl ever . I think they don’t und that it’s the players who get the ball rolling . I am literally fed up raising issues and complaining to king all the time about one issue or other . I am on level 10,520 so for me this chocolate box is a waste anu which ways … you can’t use your party boosters or your UFO for stupid time based booster . No doubt earlier it was okay in between it was good when one used to get one UFO and 20 hod bars , but again they fucked it up .

Even at levels , they are always having issue some or other , their testing team is good for nothing and they are creating shit every day . Period

• jhitt26
    jhitt26 Posts: 1 Newbie

The issue seems to be with the deluxe chocolate box. When I first had the problem and it wasn’t fixed for so long, it was right when I completed the deluxe box. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app, which was a bad move because I lost all my boosters and extra lives. But after reinstalling, the regular chocolate box worked again. I played a few days and got a deluxe chocolate box again. Right as I completed the deluxe box and went to collect my reward, I got the server error message again. So to me, the deluxe box seems to be the issue. I do not have an update available for the app so I am unable to troubleshoot in that way. Hope it gets fixed soon. Crazy that it’s taking this long.

• jennifer_w
    jennifer_w Posts: 7 Level 2

I have yet to see an update for the iOS to fix the candy box error. Will we see some kind of gift for this frustration? I have stopped spending money on this game since this issue has not been fixed.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi this is a known issue that will hopefully be fixed soon. You can find the most current information here:

• Mago8239
    Mago8239 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2021

I keep getting a message about the candy box not been able to connect the server!!!

who is the server ? Also not getting lives from friends and they are sending them!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?