⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🍫 Chocolate Box - Server error!

Answers

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

Maximum number of players play CC on mobiles or On computer through FB , new levels are released every week and out of 45 levels launched minimum 30 levels are changed at launch only ( you can find the changes comparing that particular level at you tube ) … when I say levels are changed means the moves are reduced to a drastic low number ususally 20 no matter how hard it is … forceful licorice and other things are added making the level unplayable . Keeping it short , when players find fault they need to contact king tell them and May be in weeks time the level is changed . Now my question is what is the meaning of “events and features are occasionally modified” ???

it’s not occasionally , it’s intentionally deliberately , a well thoughtful strategy to launch faulty levels forcing players to use boosters , god bars ( if u don’t have enough buy them ) … all the events who could earn a player useful boosters are either closed or reduced to timely booster win which you can’t use in current game

• Appsv

The funniest part of this community is all the moderators themselves don’t know what’s happening with game ?

you can check again

you are likely facing problem due to temporary error

etc etc etc .. no clue what’s happening just need to write something for the heck of it . Well slow claps !

• Appsv

Can someone please confirm me that these discussions forum are Actually started by king team to make grievances heard or it’s just some third party platform ??

coming back to game , every week this game is becoming cumbersome, boring , ridiculous and shit . What you are saying is the ultimate truth .

hammer , free switch , UFO , popper these are the only booster which actually help in all the levels irrespective of their difficulty level etc , and you did not get them in daily treat . The events which they run are worst ever .

Gold rush - you need to clear 50 levels to get 3 gold bars , ridiculous beyond imagination .

Team event where you need to pass 50 level combined and what you get in return is 1 hour color bomb , 1 hour striped combo , 1 hour coconut wheel .

When you finish the game , you get a race where you need to play difficult level and top 29 get reward after week and what reward you get 1 color bomb, 1 hammer to max as you reach top you need to play the game day and night as scores are really high .

another event where you need to collect certain color candy but that again is ridiculous as only new levels earn you candy *10 helping you to reach at top else all waste only .

weekly race where if you are at last of game you will only be able to win 45 levels and what you get in reward 1 hammer , 1 switch , 1 color bomb .

I don’t understand who come up with this bizarre idea to make these timed based boosters at first place , now even the contests which they make are boring and repetitive , the process all is same just name is changed without any big help .

i am playing CC last 9 years and only contest I find useful till date was sugar drop challenge , then deluxe chocolate box ( 20 bars and 1 UFO means lot ) , and even the string game where each level passed used to give extra booster is reduced to shit now , you are at 5 , you lost a round and then wowww you lost all the progress .

I can write a book over the fact that how king developers planned a strategy to loot players because they have to buy gold bars and can’t clear level without boosters . They closed almost everything which can earn you needed and useful boosters .

one more thing I want to mention here , when you raise a complaint to king , they have a standard reply that we constantly work on game for improving . Events are only for some time etc but the real meaning behind this is we are constantly working to make it impossible to win the game without buying stuff or using the gold bars .

one more thing they started where if you win one level they give you some booster at board and after some time they stopped that too . Also even if you are at winning streak 5 , and lost you will come at 1 . I don’t know how to react ? Whether I should laugh about it or cry but this game is a deadly obsession and makers will do nothing about it . It’s me who has to control my obsession .

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,855 Legend
    edited November 2021

@Alienscar u are a star !! The way you address the comments is commendable . Loved it !!

Thanks @Appsv I don't think I always get it right, but I do my best.

• Alienscar

@Appsv Can someone please confirm me that these discussions forum are Actually started by king team to make grievances heard or it’s just some third party platform ??

It is a good question Appsv, and I must admit I struggle to determine if this site is official or not. We know that our CMs work for King (@Crazy Cat Lad & @Pounawea), but I am not sure in what capacity. We also know that some links in the game will direct you to this community.

At face value those two facts would seem to indicate that this forum is a King site and not a third party platform. As I siad at the start, I have no real idea though.

• Alienscar

Yes Ryan, there have been numerous posts in the past from people complaining about how rare it is to receive a Lucky Candy as a reward. I must admit I find it odd that the Lucky Candy seems to be treated as if it is the same value as a Party Popper.

You will also find lots of posts from people complaining that they have hundreds of Coconut Wheels (I have forty at the moment). Cynically I find it typical of King that they freely provide the one booster that you can't use on every level

• Alienscar
    edited November 2021

@Appsv And imagine even after numerous complaints in past, the king never ever tried to change this attitude . Horrible enough .

I find myself caught between a rock and a hard place as the saying goes Appsv. On the one hand I agree with you, but on the other I understand that King is a business and needs to make money.

I get that King can't just give away Party Popper boosters in the same manner as Coconut Wheels as we would all just be blasting our way through the levels, and people would have no need to buy anything. What is missing is some sort of balance between the level design and the events.

By that I mean the criteria needed to do well in an event does not match the reality of the game. One example of this is the Music Box event that is going on at the moment. You are given three days to find the Box, but once you get to that level you are only given two hours to find the key and get your rewards. Once you have passed level 1500 in this game two hours just isn't enough to complete four levels (without boosters). It is this disparity between the level design and the Events that really make me think that King do not know how to run their own game.

I find this approach really annoying. Taking the Music Box as an example again you have to play for a certain amount of time to obtain the Box, but as soon as you find the Box you have to keep playing to find the key as you are only provided two hours. If you manage to find the key you are then provided with timed boosters which means you have to keep playing in order to benefit from all of your previous efforts.

I find this approach to Event design annoying because King know that most of their players play for less than three hours a day, so designing Events that require all of their players to play for more than three hours a day is bad design on their part.

Obviously (maybe) the whole point behind King not providing enough of the useful boosters and designing Events that only suit players that play on more than one device, and play for an unhealthy amount of time is money.

People like you and me that don't pay to play are of no benefit to King (other than advert numbers), so if we leave the game it will not affect them. The only players that King need to be interested in are those players that pay, and they are actually only a small percentage of the 270 million people that play Saga.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

I have 654 coconut wheels and 97 fish collected over the years and never much use to me. I think I should open a candy store and an aquarium.

• wbw
    wbw Posts: 248 Level 3

Please help me unlock chocolate box

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?