šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ« ļ»æChocolate Box - Server error!

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,474 Legend

Glad to hear things are running okay for you now @jeanps

• MonicaMoon3
    MonicaMoon3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having trouble with my ( Chocolate Box ) Just for the last two days it's not working. Just tells me Server error. Server could not be contacted. Please help ty.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

Hi and Welcome to the King Community.

At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue.

You will find the complete information in the link below.

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2

Hi, I had the chocolate box issue before, was resolved and now not working again, just as I had finished the box lol, hopefully will be resolved early Nov

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

Not just the chocolate box , got 3 episodes today on 28th October , but I donā€™t have the race here . Earlier after winning the race , I could win 25 gold bars but today I am not having any race at the first place , and yes this chocolate box is continuously showing the server error yes .

• sandsj21
    sandsj21 Posts: 1 Newbie

Iā€™m livid. I followed the directors to log off, remove app, reinstall app and sign in. I lost all my Inventory and much of it I paid for. This isnā€™t cool candy crush. I followed your directions to fix the server error for the chocolate box and now I lost all items. Someone please contact me because you have my information because I log in and save my process!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,474 Legend

Hello @sandsj21 sorry to hear about your issues, no wonder you are livid.

Who was it that told you to uninstall the app as this is always the last thing you should attempt? Removing your app will delete the memory/cache of the app from your device, and as the device's memory is where your boosters are stored it will delete your boosters at the same time.

Reinstalling the app was also the wrong advice because no user action can resolve the Choc Box server error. The error is purely caused by King, so only they can resolve it.

The good news, if it can be called that, is that as you paid for some of your boosters they should refund you for the loss.

You will have to contact Player Support for your refund as that is not something this community can help you with.

Below is a link to Player Support

• marisah75
    marisah75 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same chocolate box issue and so dossapointed it was the one where if you complete the 3 boxes more prices and I was further then ever before on it. Seriously thought I was going to make it especially sine I invested so much cash into it

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 692 Level 4
    edited October 2021

So I am not getting a server error message, I just don't receive the 10 Gold Bars when I complete the 3rd chocolate box but I am getting the timed boosters. So I contacted King who suggested I send screen shots. I'm not sure how this would solve anything unless I web captured a picture before and after I completed the last box showing my exact number of Gold Bars.

I have tried logging in and out of the game, refreshed my screen and none of this is working.

I am adding the response I received from King which is absolutely no help to me and rather amusing when they suggest that my Chocolate Box does not have any ongoing issues. I contacted King because there is an issue and I confirmed that I was not receiving the server error message.

"Indeed, what you said is absolutely correct, and there is an ongoing issue with the Chocolate Box. However, as you mentioned, it's mainly related to the "server error message", and indeed, it affects the rewards. From what I understood, you didn't mention any similar error message, and therefore, it is my opinion that it's simply not related. In this particular case, I believe it's safe to say that your Chocolate Box doesn't have any ongoing issues. Please accept my honest apologies if my wording could have been better. Additionally, it's great to hear that our players are actively participating in our online Candy Community, as this is also a place where you can get some quality information about your favorite game."

Any other suggestions? ThanksšŸ™‚

• brva64
    brva64 Posts: 1 Newbie

Ā Ā I've had a server error on the chocolate box. I'm playing Candy Crush Saga on my laptop at King.com

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?