• Greeson
    Greeson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Did not receive answer.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,165 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

No new updated yet . You will find the complete information in the link Here . Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,770 Legend
    Options

Hopefully not discontinued Greeson, just temporarily removed whilst the server error is fixed.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

@Alienscar can you explain to me exactly what a server error is....and why one mistake has been solved for weeks...,and why everything else in the game works....and do you really believe the chocolate box will come back....Tnx....Dean

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,770 Legend
    edited December 2021
    Options

I can't really provide a definitive answer to your question @mandrak as only King know what is really going on, and as you know they never bother to turn up here. More worrying than that King are also known to send people here for help when they have been contacted through Player Support. That approach just doesn't make sense to me as no one here has the necessary technical knowledge regarding most of the things that are currently wrong with the game.

The 'server error' in the case of the Chocolate Box is the message players have received when they reach the silver, or gold Chocolate Box and have just completed the last task.

It looks like this.

Strictly speaking the term 'server error' doesn't mean anything as it is a generic term used to indicate that there is some sort of problem. There are too many problems that can cause this message to appear for me to explain or take a guess at. All I would say is that plainly something has gone wrong with the coding of the chocolate box.

It is important to note that a server error is never the fault of the customer. That is, a server error is never caused by your internet, browser, or your device it is always caused by the site you are trying to access.

Conversely that is why the standard troubleshooting advice is so important. If you don't keep your app up to date, and you don't clear your cache then if/when the error is fixed then you can end up viewing the wrong version of a site.

Why is it taking so long to fix what I would guess is a simple coding error, and all the other issues? I would say simply because King don't seem to have the expertise. Even the level designer's use a level editor rather than coding new levels.

The Chocolate Box has been removed and replaced before, so I do believe we will see it again I just don't know when.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?