⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Advent door

Options
Cheryl_Ann_
Cheryl_Ann_ Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑

I have played everyday, both PC and Mobile. Have yet to see the advent door.

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Cheryl_Ann_ , welcome to the King Community!

Sorry for this inconvenience

There has been other reports as yours. Some resolved this by restarting their device several times while some of us remain patient for a resolve

You may want to read and follow the latest information from the link below

Tap the words “View Post” in the link below to open ⤵️

• keelypearlsmom
    keelypearlsmom Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I do not have an advent calendar!!!! Can someone please fix this. I am level 9874 I need an advent calendar!!!!! Thanks

• Iris7
    Iris7 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

First no chocolate box for months and now no Advent Calendar. When are these "glitches" going to be fixed.!!!!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,985 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue and Investigated. 

• Cheryl_Ann_
    Options

My personal response was they work hard and it is probably not the response expected. I will direct any $$ to other game sites where I do not have dig deep to create a support ticket and get a real response other than they work hard.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

According to your statement, I am not clear what kind of problem you are facing in the event so can you tell me more details about your problem so that I can report the matter to my team?

I hope to hear from you soon😊😊

• Cheryl_Ann_
    Options

Here is the problem: For the past week Candy Crush has stated an Advent event was coming. For the past 4 days, I get the pop-up telling me to click a door - No door ever shows up. I tried several suggested solutions. It took me several pages to finally get to the support ticket page. I created a support ticket. The response I received was - "The developers work very hard and some do not get all of the events. They apologized that it may not be the response I expected." They are correct - it was not the response I expected. I expected a - 'We will look into it". So now I have missed at least 3 days of rewards - can't get them back. I also reminded them that I have spent funds on Candy Crush but that ends today. I will take my money to another game where a problem is acknowledged and attention to the issue is given and resolved.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

I clearly understand your problem now and of course it is a cause for frustration😪Whatever we can do, I will let the team know about your problem and I will let you know here as soon as I get any information from my team.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.💖

• mary11014
    mary11014 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I also do not have the chocolate box that works or the advent calender, it tells me to make sure I open a door daily but there is NO door to open. Why is this not resolved?

• Cheryl_Ann_
    Options

Good luck you will ever see it. Here is what they told me:

I understand that you are not being able to find the Advent Calendar in your game, even though you received a notification about it. I will shed some light on the situation gladly!

In order to make sure all the events you should have in your game appear, I suggest you play any level: it doesn't matter if you pass it or not, you can even close it right away, but it is important to open a level. I suggest you try this trick every time you don't see events.

If you have received the pop-up to pick a door on the Advent Calendar but haven't seen it yet, don't worry. It's possible that the game is skipping the part where you can pick a door, and is giving you the feature for the day.

On some days you will receive rewards, on some days you will have a collection event that you can play to receive rewards and on others, you will have special offers that you can purchase from the in-game store.

With this in mind, please make sure to check if you do not have any special offers in your game, or the events to collect candies since they are part of the Advent Calendar! 

So I guess all I get is coal. This event is TOOO confusing. No way to determine if you get feature, whatever that means. It just means Scrooge developed the game and if you spend lots of money, you might get a freebie. No more money for King. I will spend it on Pixel or G5.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?