Unlimited lives

Options
sawsan1
sawsan1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Christmas holiday new year and viroce of coved19 stuck at home we need free unlimited like ves please

Comments

• sawsan1
    sawsan1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I need unlimited time and lives new year Christmas and stuck in because of virus crona

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

It would be a nice gesture @sawsan1, but I can't see King giving away anything to their players for free. I think I have read they gave away something at the start of the Covid epidemic, but they seem to have forgotten about it now.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

quote:

Unlimited (game) lives

Hey there, so it took you over a year to start commenting; no problem, better late than never.

If you play via the FB (lots of people do), you can receive many of them like that; but you should also be fair & send out (at least) the same amount.

There is also another method, you can type the query in your favourite Internet search engine & find an answer on there that works for you; but keep that information off of this website, as it will not be discussed here...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

@sawsan1 I agree with @Spieler_8675309 if you play thru FaceBook friends will send you lives. I never had problem with Lives, but I send a few times per day. Be in a CCS group there you can find friends that play dayly and will send you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?