How come I do not get the opportunity to watch a video for additional powers?

Options
barbmkalb
barbmkalb Posts: 2 Newbie

I stopped being able to watch a video for additional powers when I stopped receiving credit for playing daily…..about a week ago.

Also, is there a way to earn more old bars without purchasing them?

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

hi @barbmkalb

welcome to the community

🍮 🍮  

some players are able to see video ads ... the videos come and go

I have never had videos with alphabetty saga 🙂

try to take full advantage of the ads when they are available

🍮 🍮  

other king games have contests where you can win gold bars ... many of the contests have you guess a score which does not require that you actually play the game

for example, farm heroes has contests from time to time for winning gold bars by simply guessing a score

this is a farm heroes contest that ended recently ---> here

🍮 🍮  

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell me which King's game have you playing? 🤔

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Don't worry! You can earned gold bars (boosters) from in-game features/events and contests. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪), here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) and here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

You can also click here to select your King's Game first then you participate and answer that you can chance to win gold bars on your game (games) from contests. 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars. And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. 😊

Anyway, Alphabetty Saga has shut down that's means you have no longer to be played this game on 15th December 2021. Check this information here. Very sorry! 😢

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

some players can still play alphabetty ... here is some current behavior(December 27 2021)

• if you improve a score for a level you may see your new score along with the scores that other players had on December 15 2021 
    • if you pass a new level ... you may see your score ... however, the scores for other players may not be there 
    • lives can no longer be sent
    • crowns and boosters can be played ... lives can be retrieved
    • purchasing gold bars was deactivated in October 2021
    • the daily counter will no longer update
    • alphabetty no longer connects to facebook
    • when trying to connect to the store you may see the message "Connection Lost" 
    • when trying to connect buy extra moves you may see the message "Connection Lost" 

🍮 🍮  

your results may vary

eventually ... no one will be able to play alphabetty

🍮 🍮  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?