Feedback on levels 10 881 - 10 925!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Again I totally agree with you. In fact I will go further and describe the third Episode as absolute unprofessional garbage. The Episode is littered with levels impossible to complete unless you use a heap of boosters. I rarely use Party Poppers, but had to use 3 in the 15 levels.

10916 was just restrictive, unimaginative rubbish. 10919 required extra moves and 10923 was impossible without me using UFOs, 4 LHs and a Party Popper. I also needed Party Poppers on 10912 and 10924.

• Peter_Tornaros

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I will briefly answer your questions as what was dished up is not really, to be honest, worth the effort.

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly

Level 10919 was a ridiculously hard level that required extra moves.

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

Levels 10894 and 10916 need massive adjustments as they are both extremely poor, unimaginative and boring designs.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Unfortunately, I cannot think of one level that I enjoyed, maybe 10896 gets a pass mark.

With all the criticism on this forum, why are new releases getting worse, not better ???

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited December 2021

Got as far as 10907, which is awful. Not looking forward to the third episode given the summaries above.

If the game is going to continue in the same vain, there seems little point in carrying on much further, if it is just going to be joyless, soul sucking, money grabbing borefests.

@Albert_Heinrich agree with the thoughts on the treat machine. It never awards the jackpot, and about once a fortnight you might get a 3x booster out of it. Very rare though. Of course ,the treat machine used to contain UFOs and party poppers. Curiously, though, they have been removed from it; i can't imagine there was any feedback from players requesting they be removed. Their removal from the treat machine also coincides with the recent onslaught of terrible levels which need UFOs and party poppers to get past. Funny that!

We were promised when it was introduces that the treat machine would give more boosters overall than the old calendar.

Another lie.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

@Michael-6, so right. All of this coincided with the more frequent use of PP's and UFO's.

@Peter_Tornaros also reported an increased use in those. It was unheard of here. PP's were the exception rather than the rule. I remember bemoaning the fact that at one point when PP's were plentiful and almost no use for. @Spieler_8675309 aka Sherlock Holmes, might find the post.

I am getting nostalgic here, but I remember a time when players used to report using only 2 boosters an episode, even nothing. I am sure @Peter_Tornaros remember our report back to @Pounawea.

My gold stock will probably last only three weeks, then I have to slog it out. Maybe by then I would have given up.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited December 2021

I've been falling way behind, still in the 10700s, but no positive feedback from these new sets of levels proves to me that I should not actively try to beat levels anymore. These levels are bland, uninspired garbage, and King no longer shows that they're listening to feedback. @LindQ is basically gone at this point, and there's no point in going to her anymore because she's rarely here. A new Kingster looking at feedback would honestly be appreciated, as there's basically no one right now. But I've just lost hope for this game. I'm running out of boosters and gold, because I have to use too many. And I absolutely REFUSE to spend money on this game, especially in its current state. Here's hoping 2022 will be a good year for the game, but knowing how for the past 3 years or so it's been disappointment after disappointment, I won't be surprised if 2022 is no different.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Not there yet due to much rubbish last week, incentive waning fast. And by the sounds of this, it is getting even worse, than last week, or the week before 😠.

I REPEAT, I do not want about 6-8 levels per release where you need many boosters, mixed in with 6-8 levels done 15 or more moves in hand no boosters, to placate us. That is not the right path and does not work !! Give us a balanced way, no easy or ridiculous levels.

What a shame King not listening to a word I say, or any of the others, and do the opposite as to increase the rubbish. Group posts in my Facebook will follow suit too, and get worse too. Seen a few posted about quitting, and they sound pretty serious, too. It takes no genius to figure out more will quit next week.

We know the consequences, more will delete the game. Be warned, @LindQ or your team of designers are slowly but surely squeezing the life out of Candy Crush Saga.

• Peter_Tornaros

I do remember our reports to @Pounawea . I used to look forward to the challenge of beating levels without using boosters or extra moves. In fact I would get annoyed with myself if I had to resort to boosters 😡

Now, you look at a board and see layer, upon layer of blockers, sour skulls, impregnable licorice bars, etc, etc, realize you have limited moves and have to resort to UFOs and Party Poppers 🤬

Even my favourite, Samantha the Frog, serves little purpose now as she is usually made redundant by blockers, impregnable bars, etc !!

Surely @LindQ or someone passes on the utter dismay and dissatisfaction with the inferior workmanship displayed by employees in the Game Studio ????

• Peter_Tornaros

@LindQ Two other things I meant to mention, but slipped my mind, probably as it has become a common unethical practice on King's part.

Firstly, when I started this week's releases, my Candy Necklace had disappeared. There was no reason for this as I don't play the Win10 version between releases, specifically to retain my Candy Necklace. As the necklace involves boosters ($$$) I have earned, its removal by a King employee amounts to fraud. The necklace reappeared on the second level I played, starting from scratch.

Secondly, no Episode Race again. This leaves the Chocolate Box as the only way to earn gold bars and to get these you have to complete a box row that involves getting 4 UFOs or 2 Party Poppers. The other 2 options don't apply to players at the top. What a joke, spend money to get less money back !!!

Finally, @Crazy Cat Lad tags me to promote side games that can be played while waiting for new releases. I appreciate his intentions but:

As a lot of these games involve playing lower levels, you would think it would be a simple task to reach these levels. However it requires endless scrolling, then if you leave the game or pause for a few minutes the game reverts to the top level !!!

This problem is another that has been mentioned here by numerous players and nothing is done. Surely there is at least one designer with the intellectual capacity to find a solution to this problem 🤔

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

Although I have completed 45 levels this week, I really feel exhausted. My booster inventory has been emptied, and I can’t feel joyful about 〝 Merry Christmas〞 playing with Candy Crush.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@Peter_Tornaros You didn't mention the Gold Rush this week I got it back and this can give you 40 Gold Bars for the 40 new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?