⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ridiculous Number Point won't allow me to progress in Candy Crush

Options
mmeferaiathena
mmeferaiathena Posts: 2 Newbie

CandyCrush‬ won't sync right. Phone and kindle are stuck on 471 (even though I have beat the level) because the game shows a ridiculous point number to get. Also shows various other levels past this with stars already. I am on Level 761 on FB. I have been playing Dreamworld hoping it would resolve itself but can't get to new level there without completing an episode on the regular game. I have uninstalled/reinstalled on Kindle and Galaxy Note 2x to no avail. :( Any Ideas?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi! If the levels looks right on Facebook then I suggest you do a complete un-install of the game on your mobile device, reboot, then re-install. After this you should be able to connect correctly to Facebook and your progress should sync to your mobile device without any errors.

Cheers :-)

• mmeferaiathena
    mmeferaiathena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! If the levels looks right on Facebook then I suggest you do a complete un-install of the game on your mobile device, reboot, then re-install. After this you should be able to connect correctly to Facebook and your progress should sync to your mobile device without any errors.

Cheers :-)

Alas, I have done that multiple times and it still is not syncing correctly. Thanks though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?