💻️ Game crashing/ closing down on Windows app

Options

Answers

• bossrefill
    bossrefill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here, as soon as it gets to the new Mindful event screen it crashes out, I've tried rebooting etc. etc. nothing works. I thought "mindful" was supposed to be relaxing not frustrating.

• Marj_Kitterman
    Marj_Kitterman Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When I open Candy Crush Saga and it goes to the "Play" button, I press it and it closes out immediately and puts me back on desktop. What can I do to get it to play?

• sgoff61
    sgoff61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

For me, it crashes as soon as I hit play. The first time it happened, it showed the "Even Dexter needs a break" warning at the top, and then the whole window closed when I hit play. Since then, it loads the main screen but closes when I hit play, but if I click on My Account or the settings icon, it will go to that, just won't let me get into the game. I eventually threw away all of my boosters by resetting because that's what a post here said to do, but it still doesn't work. If there is a problem with the game for everyone, it would be nice if they would post it here instead of instructing us to reset so that we lose everything. If and when I ever get back into the game, I'm going to be livid if I have lost my progress along with my boosters.

• bossrefill
    bossrefill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes - see discussions, several people reporting the same problem.

• sgoff61
    Options

That's exactly what is happening to me.

• sgoff61
    Options

Same here. When I click on Play, the whole window closes. I even threw away all of my boosters because a pinned post here said to reset the game if it doesn't load.

• sgoff61
    Options

Yes, but it doesn't have anything to do with Mindful Journey for me. It shuts down as soon as I hit Play before I even get into the game.

• sauren
    sauren Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ

Are the developers working on this problem?

Thank you.

• Marj_Kitterman
    Marj_Kitterman Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This never happened before.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited January 2022
    Options

Oh this is so so stupid. I have 1 hour left to win the Chocolate delux, but cannot access the game? It loads fine, and then as, it switches off. Please how can this be??? I have cleared the cache, rebooted, restarted, etc.... History cleared, so I've done my bit on this side. Obviously a King problem on Win 10?

worked really hard and saved my last 5 lives to play and win this today for lunchtime rest , and now I suppose I won't get it.......... again....

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?