⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ranking

Options

In a recent update (01/2022), the button that allows access to the ranking (position, levels won in the week etc) has disappeared, or has this access changed?

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello Mauricio the same thing has happened to me as well.

The Leaderboard option that used to show your Rank, Current Level and Levels This Week has been removed and replaced with what I consider to be a rather useless Friends tab.

If you look around other discussions on here you will see that the change is quite common.

Due to the poor communication skills shown by King we have no way of knowing if this is a permanent change, or just a 'test'.

Maybe our CMs that work for King could tell us more

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea

• poutyJess
    poutyJess Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Agreed. Hate the new feature. It’s pointless and makes getting lives from friends more difficult. Because I’m playing less, I find I don’t actually want to play because of how the updates were handled.

• MaurícioLamenza
    MaurícioLamenza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Realmente as últimas atualizações mostraram que eles adicionam pouco ou nenhum valor à experiência de jogo. Havia outras maneiras de introduzir essas mudanças sem remover recursos antigos e ainda úteis. Eu, por exemplo, já tive competições com amigos ranqueados perto de mim. Não é mais. De qualquer forma, depois de jogar quase 7.000 jogos, o jogo perdeu sua diversão!

• RumRation
    RumRation Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Having played the game for some time and currently on level 3859 the loss of the leader boards makes the game far less appealing. Half the fun was in checking progress against other players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?