⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

transfer candy crush on my new facebook account?

Options
KFranco
KFranco Posts: 1 Newbie

transfer candy crush on my new facebook account? is it possible to transfer my candy crush on my new facebook account? should i create a king log in? please help.. 

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi K, you can't move your progress from one Facebook account to the other. If you play on a mobile device, you can disconnect from Facebook and then connect again, making sure you connect to the new Facebook account, which then should synchronise with your progress on your mobile. Give it a try! 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi K, you can't move your progress from one Facebook account to the other. If you play on a mobile device, you can disconnect from Facebook and then connect again, making sure you connect to the new Facebook account, which then should synchronise with your progress on your mobile. Give it a try! 

• Becca_Swenseth
    Becca_Swenseth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Will this make you lose all your progress? I had issues on my facebook and had to start over but I am over level 1000 and don't want to lose it all
  • Mukesh_Pun
    Mukesh_Pun Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • MariaMona22
    MariaMona22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Plzz guide me i need to transfer my old Facebook account candy crush progress to new one .. how could I do this without losing my whole progress 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?