⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to all my boosters?

Options
Traci_Comerford_
Traci_Comerford_ Posts: 13 Level 2

I had at least 10-20 of every one. Then as of last night they have all disappeared! I tried signing out and back in with Facebook. I also tried going back to different levels to no avail. They're gone. :-( How can I get them back? 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Traci- Sorry to hear that you have lost your Boosters.  If these are Boosters that you are bought you should be able to restore them. On the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)

However if these are Boosters that you won, then you will need to win some more. I have noticed a lot of challenges recently where you can win a lot more Boosters especially over the weekends- so keep an eye out on these.

Sometimes the Boosters go missing after an update to the game, so be sure to remove the automatic updates on your device and only update the game once you have used all of your free goodies (just to be safe.)

• Traci_Comerford_
    Options

This copied and pasted answer is a let down to say the least. Disappearing boosters is obviously a problem as many people have taken the time to login and report it. I would have expected a little more help and honestly an offer of some kind to get some of these back and not some canned answer. 

• Crusher18
    Options

Sorry you feel that way, I know that disappearing boosters is a problem for many. It is an issue that I have faced myself too, I noticed that the problem only ever happened after an update and preventing this update from happening automatically meant that I could save these boosters. I only wanted to inform others of this temporary workaround- I have posted this answer in other threads too as lots of people have asked the same question. 

• Traci_Comerford_
    Options

Oh! Perhaps I'm mistaken. I thought you were replying on behalf of King.com. If that's not the case then I apologize and thank u for sharing the info. I'd never had a problem like this until the other day and I think it's lame. LOL 

• Crusher18
    Options

Hey Traci. No I was just replying because I have had the same problem and I found this workaround. Just thought that I would share it as I have seen a lot of the same threads where other people have also lost their Boosters. I am not sure of the exact cause only that an update on your mobile can sometimes trigger it. :-( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?