⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Email address domain mistyped, need help

Options
jitster
jitster Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi there,

I apparently have 2 accounts for Candy Crush Saga, via email and via Facebook. My facebook account login puts me in at 1xx level. My Email account login is at level 775. I can't reset my email account password because the DOMAIN of the email was mistyped - it was typed in as hotmaill.com vs. it needs to be hotmail.com. hotmaill.com does not exist. I've emailed screenshots from the game where it has the mistyped domain name to replyto.candycrush@king.com but no one responds there for over a week. I resubmitted a ticket via the 'contact King.com form' and got the same form letter back to try FB first, else go to Community Forums, so here I am.

How can I get help fixing this?

Thanks

Jitster

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jitster OK, I see!

It looks like it's an auto reply that has been sent to you. I will check if any of my colleagues in Player Support can reach out to you via email. Please give it 24-48 hours so they have the chance to check this up and email you.

Answers

• farm_lad
    farm_lad Posts: 388 Level 3
    Options

I'm not sure.you should talk to @bearwithme

Hope that will help you😁

• jitster
    Options

@bearwithme is this something you can help with? Thanks for the suggestion, @farm_lad

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @jitster and welcome to our Community!

Please email our Player Support. They can help you out on correcting this on your account:

• jitster
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad - tx for the tip - I did that 2x, and both time they sent out a form note saying its a FB issue - not responding to the email domain fix I asked for.. Both notes said this... I can't post URLs yet so put in XXXXX

Hi XXXX Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please head to our Community site. You can find the link at the end of this email.

My game won’t connect to Facebook

There are a few tricks that generally work with login issues:

• Make sure that your device is up-to-date.

• Try to switch to another network.

• Make sure the Candy Crush Saga app is up to date.

• If you are logged in via your King account, check that your login credentials are correct. If this does not work, please reply to this email and send us a screenshot of the error message that you receive.

• If you are logged in via Facebook, check the permissions for Candy Crush Saga by following the instructions here: XXXXX

• If you are logged in via Facebook, try to remove the app on Facebook (via PC) to refresh the permissions (here's how: XXXXX), then try to connect again via the game app.

You will also find detailed troubleshooting steps for different devices in our Community: XXXXX

Kind Regards

King Player Relations

Check out our community for more support, tips, competitions and more! XXXXX

Kind regards,

PSTech User (svc-cstech)

King Player Support

• jitster
    Options

as an update, I got another form letter response again...

i XXXX, Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: XXXXX

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand! XXXXX

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jitster OK, I see!

It looks like it's an auto reply that has been sent to you. I will check if any of my colleagues in Player Support can reach out to you via email. Please give it 24-48 hours so they have the chance to check this up and email you.

• jitster
    Options

Thanks, @Crazy Cat Lad . Support did reach out to me and got the email issue resolved yesterday. I appreciate you taking the extra step on this. I had given up on playing the game...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?