⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

my game wont sync

Options
jssy
jssy Posts: 5 Level 2

My game wont sync.all my progress in facebook wiLl show up in my mobile and tablet.but when i pass a level on either mobile or tablet it wont show up in fb i have to play the levels again. In my tablet /mobile i think im stuck on level 500 eventhough im already on level 1129 in facebook. I also cant continue play my game in dreamworld .

I had watch The video and do all the steps but still wont work.i had connect to king.com still the same. My progress in mobile is always stuck at level 500.i can play higher level but my name/profile is just there forever at level 500.

Hope there would be a solution to my problem. I had tried to email your support for few times but all their solution still wont work in my account.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey jssy- this is an unusual one. Have you tried uninstalling the game and restarting your phone? When you reinstall the game (make sure that it is the latest version too) and reconnect hopefully it will resync the correct Facebook levels. Which model of phone and tablet do you have? Let me know how you get on. 

• jssy
    Options

I had tried unistalling the game and reinstall it for few times already its still the same. 

My fone is xiaomi mi3

Tablet is ipad mini 2 and xiaomi tablet.

I tried it on all the mobile and tablets but none of them will sync with facebook when i passed any level.

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

When you try and connect to Facebook on your devices have you tried connecting to a strong wifi connection rather than through the mobile data? Do you get an error message when you try and connect to your account? 

• jssy
    Options

I usually connect thru strong wifi connection i rarely use mobile data. I never get an error msg when connecting to facebook. But everytime i connect to facebook it will show up im in level 500. Always stuck there when in mobile or tablet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?