Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Options

Comments

• bmkersey08
    bmkersey08 Posts: 5,739 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have been most fortunate to have several women whom I have had utmost respect and admiration for. My Grandmother, who have long past were amazing, hard working, excellent examples of womanhood. Now my main Queen is my mother who is 90 years old and is still going strong. She lives by herself and is very independent and ambitious. She is someone I aspire to be more like each day.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,130 Level 4
    Options

My mom is Queen! Her unconditional love and support for our family and friends. I love you mom.💞

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Well it's hard to say because my mom is queen of my kingdom. She is my rock. I turn to her for everything. She has unconditional love stronger then most. She has put up with a lot from me in my past and yet forgave me and still loved me as much as ever. My mom is my world❤

Now here is why I say (it's hard to say) my daughter is also queen of my kingdom. She has autism spectrum disorder with communication impairment. She is such a sweet, loving girl. Just turned 18 but still mommy's baby. She will forever and always be. She is so spoiled she has her cutest little ways of asking mommy for something especially if it's expensive lol😂 so as for me I have 2 queens I love both equally❤

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

My Mum was always the Queen of my life and my heart, but sadly died some years ago.

The queen in my kingdom now is my very dear friend D. She didn't have the best start in life and was in and out of children's homes. However, she found her Christian faith, married a wonderful.man and works in a home for the elderly where most of the residents are on end-of-life care. She worked tirelessly through the whole Covid crisis until, a few weeks ago, when physically and mentally exhausted, she herself caught Covid. She cares deeply for the residents and returned to work as soon as it was possible.

D. is a shining example of how we all should be - caring for others and putting them first.

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

I always looked up to my grandma Pauline who has passed, she helped raise me..and taught me soooooo many things. When I got in trouble or hurt someone's feelings..she always looked at me and said Alyse, you need to treat others the way you want to be treated..and don't judge others. That wise woman also showed me how to become a gardner..when to plant flowers/seeds. Now I have a green thumb. She taught me so much that I look back and say to myself "Oh, that's what she meant." Of course we don't forget about our loved ones..I have the angel trumpet planted..which was her favorite flower. Looking up to grandma helped me become I wise woman as well

• Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4
    Options

The Queen of my kingdom is my grandma. Without her, there is no mom and me. She gave me unconditional love and support with an open mind. She is my role model working hard, caring and self-motivating at all times. Nothing had deterred her to live life to the fullest. I adore her and miss her so much.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,858 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop . Thank you for celebrating women. @QueenB thank you for the beautiful badge. @Diamond Lim thank you for the tag.

The Queen of my kingdom is my mom. She taught me compassion and unconditional love. She taught me to never give up. She taught me to stand up for myself and others. I learned the value of hard work and resilience. I tested her strength during my teenage years and she put up with her wild child.

The princesses in my life are my daughter for her strength in facing the adversity that life has given her, and two of my grand daughters who have fought hard for their very existence.

• veggiepoodle
    veggiepoodle Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

My Mom. Creative. Compassionate. Loving. And she loves video games so we can play CC together across the miles.

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,778 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

Thanks @Diamond Lim

Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Of course it is my mother who taught me.

Happy birthday to every woman

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,509 Level 5
    Options

The queen of my kingdom is my Mom ☺️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?