Celebrate Pride with us for a chance to win Gold Bars 🏳️🌈 /b>
Can you spot the special Candy Crush Saga Pride levels?
Wow! Awesome! @BobaKitty_BW3fan 👍😄
If you would host a gala dinner party, what would you treat your guests with?
What is the most delicious dish you can think of to have at a dinner party?
Share your delicious thoughts and your secret recipe for a perfect dinner party!
You with delicious tips will get your exclusive Gummy Gala badge:
🍽️ Fancy Feast - The bonus rounds! An extra chance to win Gold Bars HERE!
🥂 Find more info about all Gummy Gala events HERE!
I would serve lasagna and a great Caesar salad…..but I make a low carb lasagne by making my own “noodles”……
Layer whatever ingredients you like in your lasagna with the “noodles”. For a larger pan, just double or triple the noodle recipe.
Here are some fine-dinning today!!!
Ta-da! HERE are some nice Japanese monchi ice-cream that I will serve my guests!!!
This easy Japanese dessert recipe makes a batch of the most delicious and dainty ice cream mochi balls with different flavors. Try strawberry, green tea matcha, or chocolate!
The key to the best mochi is using Shiratamako or Mochiko (sweet rice flour). Note that they are different from the regular glutinous rice flour. The most fun part of this recipe is that you get to “design” your mochi ice cream with various flavored and colored ice cream. I find it much easier to scoop out the ice cream after letting it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Otherwise, your ice cream will be rock hard, making it impossible to scoop.
1. Prepare the Ice Cream: Scoop out ice cream into cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until they are completely frozen.
2.Make Mochi Dough: Whisk together mochiko and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Add water and mix well, making sure there are no lumps.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap loosely. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take it out and mix it with a wet spatula. Cover and microwave for 30 more seconds until the dough has changed from white to slightly translucent.
4. Make Mochi Wrappers: Transfer the mochi dough onto the parchment paper dusted with cornstarch. Sprinkle more cornstarch onto the dough.
5. Roll out your dough into a thin piece (about 1/8-inch thickness).
6. Cut the dough into circles. (Don’t waste the leftover dough. Knead the leftover pieces into a ball, repeat the process, and make a few extra wrappers.)
7. Brush off the excess cornstarch. On the counter or plate, place a plastic wrap, then mochi wrapper on top, add another layer of plastic wrap and repeat for all mochi wrappers. Let them chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
8. Assemble Mochi Ice Cream: Place a mochi wrapper (together with the plastic wrap underneath) on the counter. Add one frozen ice cream ball in the center of the mochi wrapper.
9. Pinch the four corners of the mochi wrapper, and then pinch the remaining corners together (you can watch our video tutorial in the recipe card on how to do this). 10. Tap the bottom of mochi with cornstarch. Wrap it with the plastic wrap and place each assembled mochi ball into the muffin tin. Store them in the freezer.
The Pun : (Bon-apple🍎 teit!!!)
If I host I would love to teat my guest soup stakes n specialy with spaghetti 😋😋
In oil stir-fry vegetables as per choice with spices after that add chilli sauce soya sauce n ketchup then add boiled spaghetti in it then serve with any fizzy drink...😍 I don't cook but I made spaghetti delicious 😀
I don’t have a favorite recipe since I’m not a very good cook but I think it would be fun to have a pizza party 🍕🥳 but instead of having pizzas delivered I would gather lots of ingredients and pizza dough together and let everyone make their favorite kind of pizza. Then guests could try each other’s favorites 🍕
@Crazy Cat Lad all these yummy meals are making me hungry! Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim
My gala feast would include a turkey, with stuffing and sweat potatoes. A huge ham with cranberry sauce, asparagus, a yummy spinach pasta salad with feta cheese. And lamb chops with mint jelly. For deserts I would provide just about everything under the sun including my famous key lime pie.
Key lime pie.
In a bowl mix
1/ 4 cup key lime juice
I can sweetened condensed milk
4 egg yolks
Place mixture in a gram cracker crust and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and top with whip cream