Candy Crush Saga

Katznjammers
Katznjammers Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been getting a "Failed to contact store" message continually for several days now whenever I try to buy boosters or lives in Candy Crush Saga.  You're losing money on me, King!

buy boosters or lives!  You're losing money, King!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey- Are you having this problem with any other apps? If you are playing while connected to your mobile data try switching to a WiFi connection if possible. Also make sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush installed. Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Katznjammers

Hey- Are you having this problem with any other apps? If you are playing while connected to your mobile data try switching to a WiFi connection if possible. Also make sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush installed. Let me know how you get on :-) 

I'm using wifi AND I'm connected to FB. Still getting the "Failed to contact store" message. This sucks!
  • Katznjammers

More info: the game doesn't even look like it's trying to reach the store...the message pops up immediately. I'm on level 1310 now, but it started doing this several levels back.
  • Katznjammers

I think what actually worked was updating my FB app, but I also re-logged in to google.  I am now able to buy boosters & lives again without getting the "Failed to contact store" error message.  Yay!!!

• Katznjammers

I think what actually worked was updating my FB app, but I also re-logged in to google.  I am now able to buy boosters & lives again without getting the "Failed to contact store" error message.  Yay!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?