⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🛡️5️⃣ Fantastic 5 missing / not showing up?

Comments

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

I'm not really sure why King asks for feedback. It doesn't seem to listen. It's obvious from the number of posts on this thread that people like me are upset that features we come to rely on are suddenly removed. It wouldn't be as bad if they warned us in advance, but when I am part way through a challenge and it disappears it is very annoying. They seemed to put a lot of effort into getting me to join up with people as friends, then remove the benefits. No famous five, and at the moment no hard levels so I can't win challenges that way either. I am really not interested in buying a piggy bank to get "free" boosters which has now appeared instead. It does seem that they want people to buy gold bars / boosters rather than play for free. Candy Royale is still telling me that "delicious things are being prepared" - ovbiously not for me. The rewards on the season pass are far poorer than they were as well. Sorry for the rant and sympathy to all those in a similar situation.

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

This is supposed to be a free fun relaxing game. The fact that it has evolved into the opposite is on King. We’re doing our part. They’re not!!

• aanal
    aanal Posts: 0 Newbie

Why i m thrown out of my fantastic 5 team

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited March 2022

Sorry to say, but this happened to loads of people @aanal. :(

• MeyerLinda
    MeyerLinda Posts: 105 Level 2

The fantastic 5 is still missing but I can now play the normal game. This AM it would not let me in but now it seems to be working.

• Pattyt67

Glad you got that much to work! Hope we all get our five event back.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,083 Level 4

First a big Thank You to @Alienscar for letting me know the discussion I was participating in, monitoring, and bookmarked was moved. I didn't see or notice any communication letting players know it was moved. 🎉Thank you🎉

Is this person....who happens to be a candy moderator....the only one to get the F5 back in their game? It only took 1 day for them to get it back in their game. It's been at least 10 days for everyone else. ?🤔? I'm so grateful I still have mine!

I had no idea what the truck and power pops were. I had to do a Google search to find out because I've never seen them!

Does anyone have any new information on the problems with F5?

I remember a moderator said it was taking longer because of multiple holidays. As I mentioned above it's been at least 10 days since this issue started. Can we please have an update on this issue? Some type of legitimate communication that is not just a copy and paste answer?

Please and thank you for your help.

• Vanilli17
    Vanilli17 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was in a Fantastic 5 group until a couple of days ago, it just disappeared... why can I no longer have this feature ? Why was it removed?

• Pattyt67

It’s not just a few people affected. My sister sent me a shot of five without me getting points. I’m at zero and my team had less than 1,000 points with one hour to go. Everyone on a team that has been dismantled is suffering. I hate that they have done this. I hate more that they don’t care about anyone. It’s on them. I may remove my game and start back at level 1. At least I can play! Waiting to see if they right the wrong they made on their latest update early March. That’s when this started. If they have reduced the moves so much for their unfavored players it’s really not worth it to me to play. Wait for extra 35 moves and go for it. So slow and absolutely not fun?’!! Games are supposed to be fun. Sad that King either has lost control of their game or their common sense.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?