FLASHING AND NOT MOVING ON TO NEXT LEVEL.HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK OR MORE

Options

Answers

• Sharon_McCaughey
    Sharon_McCaughey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Windows 7 and am using Google Chrome, LVL 1410 not sure of the specs but I am using a very high end gaming graphics card.

Same here, (Windows 7 and am using Google Chrome, LVL 1467 not sure of the specs but I am using a very high end gaming graphics card) If I refresh I can move to the next one. But not seeing the option to roll for freebies or free lives.
  • C_Ayers
    C_Ayers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't have the answer BUT I am having the exact same issue with the screen flashing and not moving on.  I have lost all lives given as gifts as the messages are be deleted. 

I have the same problem. I just beat 1405, but it did not move me forward and when I refreased, it put me back to 1405 as if I never beat it.
  • C_Ayers
    C_Ayers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks everyone for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible. Sorry these things can take a little time but the more information that we can collect the better. 

Please could you let me know the following information? 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

Windows 10 - Fifefox - Level 1405. It's been flashing for several days
  • ZORRA
    ZORRA Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Also have this problem for a while now...

I have windows 10, I use Edge and Chrome (both have that problem) and I'm on level 1414 (I have Intel HD Graphics 4600)

Help me please!

• Tori-3
    Tori-3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm using Windows 7, Google and have tried Google Chrome, level 1403 on laptop, Windows 10, Google and level 1403 and this is happening on both. Don't know the graphic card but this hasn't happend to me before. My sister can play CC Soda, Saga Farm Hero's (level 220) just fine so am wondering if this is a high level glitch?

• Tara_Renee
    Tara_Renee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue for a few days. I'm level 1390 and it's been happening for at least 3 days on three levels. Using Windows 7, Intel HD Graphics driver (up to date), Chrome and IE. When you first log on, you can go to the level you want, and play the level. However, if you win or if you run out of lives, when it takes you back to the board, it flashes. If you win, you can't go to the next level without reloading. Either way, it also takes away all messages (i.e., free lives) as soon as  you play one life. 

• Pearl_Randle
    Pearl_Randle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What operating system and version are you using? Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit

What browser are you using? Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 (64-bit), Firefox v45.0.1

What graphic card are you using: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series

Level 1424

• Renee_Bailey
    Renee_Bailey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING,PROBABLY BE WAITING WEEKS FOR A FIX!!

I agree
  • Renee_Bailey
    Options

I don't have the answer BUT I am having the exact same issue with the screen flashing and not moving on.  I have lost all lives given as gifts as the messages are be deleted. 

its seems they are aware of problem and are working on it. I am in the 1600+ and it has been weeks for me as well
  • Renee_Bailey
    Options

Thanks everyone for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible. Sorry these things can take a little time but the more information that we can collect the better. 

Please could you let me know the following information? 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

windows 10 using Explorer problems starting at 1600 levels blinking same problems as stated by everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?