⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can't load my candy crush game

Options
mittens-2
mittens-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

when i try to load my candy crush game , it starts to load  , but in seconds it goes right back to the home page. please help !

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Mittens!

Which mobile device and OS do you use?

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

• Skip_Lazar
    Skip_Lazar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have the same issue on my tablet, Samsung Tab 10.1, running Android 4.0.4. Game had been flickering between level advances for months, needing to be restarted to try for advance.

I've tried rebooting multiple times and since I never linked game to Facebook, deleting and re-installing will probably wipe me back to the start.

• Kwilson
    Kwilson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not alone...Several posts about this same issue, including myself with no responses or suggestions. Uninstalling or rebooting the device has no affect. Clearly a glitch but no acknowledgement of such. I don't see the point in creating an account to ask a question on a forum for that purpose if there is no one going to respond! At least say you are looking into it.

• JSReed
    JSReed Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem as Mittens, flikering recently and now cannot load the game at all!

• gigglepot
    gigglepot Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Please, please help, I have the same issue, been going on since Monday.  Frustrating, trying to keep my lead!!!  Lol.  Kindly acknowledge.

• JSReed
    JSReed Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not alone...Several posts about this same issue, including myself with no responses or suggestions. Uninstalling or rebooting the device has no affect. Clearly a glitch but no acknowledgement of such. I don't see the point in creating an account to ask a question on a forum for that purpose if there is no one going to respond! At least say you are looking into it.

I have the same issue, had the same flickering recently and now cannot load the game. I have tried everything except restoring the tablet which I am wary of trying.
  • Dacia
    Dacia Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2016
    Options

Same here! I load it...it goes to the orange page then goes back tot he home page on my tablet...I tap it again..and same thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game...updated the facebook app and everything. It was fine till I UPDATED the app on my android tablet. Perhaps they should check their update on the android store? It was working fine before hand..and all the other king games are working fine so its obviously not my tablet.
  • mjknight
    mjknight Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have had the same problem on my tablet since the latest update. I uninstalled the app and downloaded an earlier version apk file. It is woking fine now. Just don't update until after another update as they may have fixed it. If not, just uninstall and reinstall the older apk file again. Here is the link to download the older file http://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/candy-crush-saga-apk-latest-version-download/.

After you download, install it with the package installer. It might say you can't in which you need to change your settings to accept third party app files. If unsure how to download and install an apk file directly, Google as there are plenty of tutorials online.

• Kwilson
    Kwilson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mittens!

Which mobile device and OS do you use?

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Hey Combo, this isn't the solution. Check these posts, we need help.
  • gigglepot
    gigglepot Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I tried the above fix (an older apk) and it worked but the only problem is I am past that level so not helping me.  I found another new update posted today (1.73) and installed it, but no luck, I'm so frustrated, why won't King respond?  How long will we have to wait for a fix?  Will there ever be a fix?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?