I have made a purchase that I haven't received yet, what do I do?

Paul_Green-2
Paul_Green-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm on level 1640 which I have completed, I usually wait until new levels arrive (every Wednesday) however the aeroplane was there asking if I wanted new levels by either asking friends, waiting around 55 hours or buying them with the gold bars, so I bought the gold bars and then made the purchase for the levels, but there where no levels given once the purchase had been made.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Paul!

I don't think the new levels have been released yet.

There are more levels available on Facebook and King.com so if you have the game connected online you'll be able to play there until level 1655.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga

Cheers :-)

• Paul_Green-2

Hi thanks for getting back, mine only goes up to 1640, I know there's more as my friend on Facebook has always completed the levels that I have only just got and I can't see him in the map either, what about giving me the option to pay for the new levels and not receiving them though?

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Paul!

Yes - there are more levels available on Facebook :-)

Guess you'll have to play there until more levels are coming to your phone.

I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

Cheers :-)

• Paul_Green-2

Ok just to confirm, I don't mind waiting until every Wednesday until new levels come out, that's what I have done for the past couple of years, however this time it was different as the aeroplane was the offering the new levels (which I have paid for) it must have been a glitch in you system as I haven't received anything. So will you be taking my money and I'll be getting nothing in return?

• Paul_Green-2

Ok, I'm not sure you're getting me, I wait for the new levels every Wednesday (I have done this for the past two years) but this time it was different as the aeroplane was there, it was offering me the next levels, so I bought some gold bars and then purchased the next levels but nothing happened, I think this was a glitch in your system which has cost me money?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?