⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Problems Connecting With Facebook

Options
patstubbs
patstubbs Posts: 1 Newbie

After an app update I am unable to connect to facebook through the mobile app. Apparently I am not the only one. I have tried uninstalling app, removing facebook connection. Nothing works. How about fix the problem. I see I am not the only one having the issue. Not only do I see other complaints on here but on downdetector.com there are multiple reports. What's going on?

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi patstubbs, same here. I couldn't connect through Facebook either last night, nor in Candy nor in Soda. This morning it worked again fine for me. Does it work for you too now? BTW cool page you referred to!  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi patstubbs, same here. I couldn't connect through Facebook either last night, nor in Candy nor in Soda. This morning it worked again fine for me. Does it work for you too now? BTW cool page you referred to!  

• Jamila_Jones
    Jamila_Jones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When I open candy crush on my mobile, it connects to Facebook. However, its not connecting to my Facebook account.  I'm more than sure that I'm not logged in another account. Why??? This happened all of a sudden.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?