๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿš€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Comments

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,595 Level 4

I've been to so many awesome places throughout my life..one of the most memorable places I'll never forget is the 9/11 memorial..while we stood there looking at it..it was so quiet, no one spoke, and beautiful at the same time.

The picture of the ball you see was on the North Tower..where it is..is where it landed.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,255 Pro Player 👑

I have been dreaming of visiting the Great Wall of China and Japan's Cherry Blossoms (Sakura)

Hope someday I will make these dreams into reality.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

I would tour the Solar System, see all the sights!๐Ÿ˜

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

the one trip to Greece happened years ago was pretty memorable. Beautiful country. I don't think I'll go back and visit anywhere anytime soon tough, so that's what I dream about ๐Ÿ˜†

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I remember one summer when I was in high school my family went to Jamaica. We did lots of beautiful snorkeling, but the most adventurous thing I did was climb Duns River Falls. I actually did it twice because we were at that park all day one day. I'm not very coordinated, but there were a lot of people climbing it so always someone there to help you climb over big rocks that were slippery more often than not.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator

I think I would like to travel the world someday when we are retired. But on the other hand, I would also miss my family, and be afraid that I won't be able to get there on time if necessary ๐Ÿซค

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,069 Level 4

My adventure has been the trip to amazonas, fors its fauna, vegetation, jungle , tribes and the Black river pure nature you touch the sky and collect stars .

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 697 Level 3
    edited April 2022

Thanks for the reminder @Diamond_Lim My husband and I have been on many wonderful adventures throughout the years! We have been so close to Icebergs that we could actually feel the mist & see the different colours! My home province of Newfoundland & Labrador is steeped in history so we have visited Cape Spear, the most Easternly point in North America, we have visited Signal Hill where the first Trans Atlantic wireless message was received by Marconi in 1901, we have stood on the ground at L'Anse Aux Medows where the Vikings landed in 1021, long before Christopher Columbus arrived in NL in 1492 & in 2002, while on a boat tour on the Southern shore of NL we watched 2 Humpback whales swim beside us & were treated to this beautiful site! My husband snapped this amazing picture while I was taking a video. The captain told us that whales respond to sounds so we made lots of noise & we were treated to quite the show!

• Ludo517
    Ludo517 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited April 2022

*Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3

As a child I travelled with my family from UK to Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia).

It took 2 weeks on the ship to Cape Town then 5 days on the train from Cape Town through Africa to the Copperbelt. We lived there for 10 years!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?