⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why aren't my in app purchases working?

Options
Kayla_Rosenberg
Kayla_Rosenberg Posts: 2 Newbie

I have in app purchases enabled and it keeps saying it cant connect to the store and to try again later. I have reverified my credit card info and its still not working. What do I do?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hey Kayla- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you are experiencing some problems making purchases. Here are a few steps which fix the vast majority of issues:   

Open the game on your Apple Device.

Try to make a purchase.

If you receive the error message then please close the pop-up screen.

Select the Menu option in the bottom left hand corner and sign out of Facebook.

Double click your home button and swipe all the open apps off the screen.

Now turn your device off and leave it for two minutes in order to clear the cache.

Finally, please reconnect to Facebook and then try to make a purchase again. 

If these steps don't work could you kindly come back to me with the following information:

Game app version: Go to App Store > Updates > find the game > Here you will see the app version

The make, model and operating system of your device: Go to Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"

Thanks a lot, have a sweet day! :-) 

• Kayla_Rosenberg
    Kayla_Rosenberg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It won't even let me connect to facebook

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kayla- please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?