⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1829 has a technical issue. It states no more switches when there are.

Rennie_Reddy
Rennie_Reddy Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy crush level 1829 has a scoring issue as well as ends the game after a few moves stating that there are no further switches. Thanks for fixing level 1810

Answers

• PKSDYORK
    PKSDYORK Posts: 4 Newbie

I just passed this level. I had to use boosters to start the level. I used a color bomb and a striped and wrapped candy. Then during the game I used the flying saucer. Sorry I don't remember what it's called. Without these I wasn't able to pass the level. 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Having the same issues with 1829. Even if it does let you play through, it shuffles after ever move. How can you plan moves, or bomb making with that going on ?? The shuffling in ALL levels since 1810 is getting ridiculous to say the least. Is that something that can be fixed, or is it something we're going to have to deal with in the higher levels ?? I'm just about to quit this game, because it's to stressful anymore. I don't feel like I am having fun with this game. Constantly bitching till stuff gets fixed now, and that is not fun either :/

• karsluma
    karsluma Posts: 1 Newbie

I have noticed that if I get the chance to release the fish (that are there at the start of the level), they don't unlock any of the candies that are locked.   Instead they just pick random candies.      Also having problem with the reshuffling.   I have managed to use up all of my moves (without passing) a few times, but mostly it's reshuffle, play, reshuffle, play, reshuffle, no more moves.  

• kimbo-2
    kimbo-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Having the same issues with 1829. Even if it does let you play through, it shuffles after ever move. How can you plan moves, or bomb making with that going on ?? The shuffling in ALL levels since 1810 is getting ridiculous to say the least. Is that something that can be fixed, or is it something we're going to have to deal with in the higher levels ?? I'm just about to quit this game, because it's to stressful anymore. I don't feel like I am having fun with this game. Constantly bitching till stuff gets fixed now, and that is not fun either :/

Im having the same problem Tracy..
  • Sorsha30
    Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2

I just past this level without using anything, just keep at it, and try not to explode the colour bombs unless you really have to. When the game finishes you will get at least 10k from that one bomb, alot more than you would get using it in the game. (that goes for all the levels that will explode the bomb for you when the game has finished, helps alot with timed levels as well) I think i had two colour bombs, one i had to use during the game as i had no more moves. Hope this helps :)

• Marian-4
    Marian-4 Posts: 3 Newbie

I, too, am having this issue.  I'm going to try to attach a screen shot that shows 3 red candies across the top!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?