Level 1879 is a joke. Please fix asap.

Options
Jetsetgirl
Jetsetgirl Posts: 15 Level 2

Level 1879 requires you to obtain 3 yellow drops. I have cleared the yellow candies but do not get credit for it. They seem to disappear somehow. Please fix this glitch so that I can move on to the next level.  Otherwise, I will have to discontinue playing. It's silly to play the game continuously and get no where. 

Answers

• Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
  • Honey_Pony
    Honey_Pony Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

it does work on facebook and you don't have to clear all bricks first - but you do have to turn all special candies at the same time. You need a healthy dose of luck & persistence to do this!

I did it by using two colour bombs to free special candies and drop them into the newly cleared top row. then using a striped candy to clear row in a single move. They all went yellow then cleared. Good luck!

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

If you can play at king.com you'll find that the level is working as intended there. If the Facebook version is getting a fix, my guess it would be with tomorrow's update or not at all.

• Jetsetgirl
    Jetsetgirl Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Wait for it...

The 3 special candies don't always turn into lemon drops. Out of the 3, one will be a white brick. I have to end the game when I see that this has happened. It's pointless to continue. I seen 3 lemon drops twice. I won the game, but it froze and I had to discontinue without credit and start all over again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?