All my boosters are gone

Options
Jannah
Jannah Posts: 1 Newbie

For some reason all my boosters have gone from candy crush. Over 30 freckles. 25 + coconut wheels. 5 hammers. 30 jelly fish etc. They have all gone. I have spent months saving and building my stash. Where on earth have they gone!

Best Answer

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jannah,

Did your mobile automatically update the app or did you? Either way, if you decided to save so many free boosters, you risk to lose that much each time you update or reinstall the app. Those are meant to be enjoyed in your daily game play as they are locally stored on your device and can get overwritten.

I know it's painful and learned this lesson myself.

Check for more on this site here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/everything-is-gone

• Fritz_Teal
    Fritz_Teal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i know the answer king do not care about their players, they took all mine and my wife's boosters within days of each other, they where ours and we should be able to keep and use them as we please

• Sanborn
    Sanborn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jannah,

Did your mobile automatically update the app or did you? Either way, if you decided to save so many free boosters, you risk to lose that much each time you update or reinstall the app. Those are meant to be enjoyed in your daily game play as they are locally stored on your device and can get overwritten.

I know it's painful and learned this lesson myself.

Check for more on this site here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/everything-is-gone

Who are you to tell the players how to use their boosters....The updates obviously are flawed due to a poor design.
  • Thaìs_VT
    Thaìs_VT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've played Candy Crush Saga since 2015 and I love it. I uselly play it in my Android phone and, sometimes, in my notebook. In the last week, the game on my cell phone came back to the level 1!!!! I am in the level 1313. After some hours, correct level came back. However, all of my color bombs (more than 200), lollypops (around 15) and invisible hand (around 27) had disappeared from my cell game!!!!!!! I had them only in the cell phone 'cause I was gaining after played different challenges. I wanna them back :( Please, how can y get it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?