windows update and now candy crush saga wont load, says, facebook.com not responding!

Options
Lisa_G.
Lisa_G. Posts: 1 Newbie

my  computer  updated on  9/15/16  and  now  I  am unable to   get into my  candy  crush saga  game, keeps  saying  facebook.com  not  responding?  I  don't  understand .help please

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lisa G-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems loading Candy Crush Saga

Please could you try our troubleshooting tips here and let me know how you get on: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

Have a sweet weekend! 

• Kelly-12
    Kelly-12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Mine started doing this after a windows update . I finally gave up waiting on a new windows update to fix it so what I did was go to the little window picture at the bottom of my computer at the task bar . Clicked on it then clicked on settings then clicked on updates & security then clicked recovery then clicked Go back to an earlier build. It will ask you if you want to try repairing (I did this and it didn't help) so I clicked on no thanks and went a head with going back . It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it fixed my candy crush problem. I might add my husbands computer updated yesterday (same update but his worked just fine) lucky him .

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Mine started doing this after a windows update . I finally gave up waiting on a new windows update to fix it so what I did was go to the little window picture at the bottom of my computer at the task bar . Clicked on it then clicked on settings then clicked on updates & security then clicked recovery then clicked Go back to an earlier build. It will ask you if you want to try repairing (I did this and it didn't help) so I clicked on no thanks and went a head with going back . It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it fixed my candy crush problem. I might add my husbands computer updated yesterday (same update but his worked just fine) lucky him .

Thanks for this, we hope it helps more players too! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?