⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2032, 2033, 2034

Options

Answers

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

wait till 2043, this level is so frustrating.  Been having to use boosters and switches just to have enough moves.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I think King is getting a bit desperate here.  Making us use all these boosters early so we won't want to go back and spend the hours it takes playing the sugar track to get more, Instead...just click on one of those endless messages to BUY the "recommended" boosters.  I can see all the employees around the candy striped table brainstorming ways to get their customers to spend. (not surprising really as it is a business with intent to make money), However, I've said this before--they need to go back to why this game was so popular to begin with and stick to that formula.  People will buy when then CHOOSE to, not when they feel forced to.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I agree with all of you. These levels were tough. I blew through all my boosters, and had to keep going back for more, for almost every level. I did just manage to beat 2045 with NO boosters, because I have none left. It took me 20 tries to do it, but I'm glad it's over, and I'm hoping for good ones in the next episode. The last 2 were pretty good ones, but all these just sucked. Good luck to all !! 

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Ok folks, couln't agree with all of you more.  This entire episode of Sticky Sculptor has been about depleting boosters you may have accumulated over the past playing the sugar track.  Granted they are free and all your out is your time in playing but then to wipe all or most out on one episode is ridiculous.  I can honestly say that there has not been one level in this episode that a minimum of 3 boosters had to be used and as Bruce Howard mentioned level 2045 will require you to manipulate the board and use all boosters in your arsonal.  It appears that less and less people are commenting here on difficult levels which may suggest to me that fewer and fewer are playing.  I know alot of people have indiated in the past they were movin on due to multiple frustrations with timed levels, board freezing ect... so perhaps that is indeed what has happened.  I did complete this entire episode using multiple boosters but I too maybe moving on.  I would appreciate no bashing...this is just my opinion just as you may have yours.  

I agree Debbie, and don't worry about bashing. I asked the only one that always seems to have too many negative things to say , not to comment on my posts. I think this is just a place a lot of people like to vent their frustrations with the game along with their fellow gamers who may be feeling the same. :)
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

It seems King/Activision is now devoid of talent in administration, design and marketing. Time the powers to be had a clean out, got the game back to its original self, made this website more user friendly and made their money by attracting customers to the product rather than trying to bleed the ones they have !!!!

• BrenMay
    BrenMay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Well, I'm glad I read this now! I am officially quitting Candy Crush. In all the years I have played I had never spent any money until a couple days ago and I am completely disappointed. Not only did I not receive the extra moves I tried to purchase but when I contacted them. They sent me the same bullshit email that brought me to this page. I'm sorry, is this getting my money back? No!! How ridiculous!! I've already used a lot of my boosters because I found myself over these frustrating levels. Can't imagine how bad it gets!!... it was a fun while it lasted!! 

• Sorsha30
    Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

King are having a laugh arn't they? There are not enough yellows that drop to even do this level!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

I believe we are wasting our time complaining on this web page. King/Activision couldn't care less if we give their game away or not. They know every day they are getting new players into the game, who like us will play the lower levels and love it. To them we are a waste of space, that is why they are producing crap at the higher levels and obviously assigning any personnel with a modicum of talent to designing their new games. The perfect example is their arrogance in not replying to our complaints or suggestions !! 

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Hmm.. one must ask themselves--Why am I spending more time on the candy crush forum than actually playing the candy crush game????  Maybe because I'm out of lives and boosters again and I'd rather read my fellow players comments than go try to win more boosters ....ahh, but I could always buy them....NOT

• Sorsha30
    Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I finally passed 2033 only using 1 lollipop to get the last yellow, so not sure if they changed it. But what the hell is up with 2034!!!!! Get a grip of yourselves King! You must not play your own games! I really wouldn't bother spending all that money on advertising, not when higher players will be telling others not to even bother with this game anymore... I really loved this game and have played it for years. I love a challenge, and i have to say that you did make it far too easy at one point and players got used to that unfortunalty. But to make it this hard is just stupid. I like to know that i can stand a chance to win, but the amount of moves to the items we have to get is stupidly unbalanced. It's so sad what you have done to this game :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?