⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2040

Options
darnold1953
darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2

Videos for level 2040 show the bombs starting at 8.  Mine start at 5!  Impossible!  Why don't I get the same game as other players?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah I'm also seeing 8 moves. Which platform are you playing on?

• darnold1953
    darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yeah I'm also seeing 8 moves. Which platform are you playing on?

I'm playing on Windows 10 on my desktop. I actually beat it this morning, but the bombs were still starting 5, not 8.
  • snitchmeister
    snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

i am on pc through facebook and also only have 5 second bombs!!!

• sarah-12
    sarah-12 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

I'm having the same problem on my laptop. the bombs start at 5, its impossible to do

• Joanne_Jennings
    Joanne_Jennings Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too only have 5 second bombs, and every example I have seen or read of them completing this level, had 8 second bombs!  This chapter has been a nightmare and for the first time in years of playing, I am no longer enjoying it.  I like to sit and play for 30 mins or so each day to relax, and now because of levels like this, I'm only at the laptop for 5 mins and all my lives are gone.  The added frustration with this level is it is 100% pure luck - there is no skill involved at all... with 5 second bombs, I am completely reliant on what falls in the middle, and most of the time its chocolate or ice cream blockers.  In three days, I've only had a colour bomb three times, and only once did I manage to combine it with a stripe - for it to turn the bombs on the sides to horizontal stripes rather than vertical!!! So I still lost after just 5 moves.  I hate, hate, hate this level, and I don't understand why the bombs got changes from 8 secs to 5 secs!!!

• Dreetje_
    Dreetje_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem on my laptop. the bombs start at 5, its impossible to do !!  Is anyone awake in KingCare to solve this problem ?  greetings from Belgium :-(

• Dreetje_
    Dreetje_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I succeed the level although bombs start at 5 moves, I guess I was very lucky, I wish good luck to all the other players !

• DBr
    DBr Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I was also very Lucky with  several colour boms.... goodluck everybody

• gailyo
    gailyo Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

The bombs start at 5 and you have 11 moves to complete. You would need several color bombs (one right after the other), a coconut wheel and some perfectly placed striped candies. They should at least give you 8 moves before the 8 bombs explode. 

• Tim_
    Tim_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yep, only 5 moves on the bombs on the version Im playing, all the you tube vids I have seen show 8! it's obvious that nobody at King cares about this bug, no response from them yet again....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?