⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5406 cherries not appearing

Options
emelanie
emelanie Posts: 72 Level 3

Hi all

Level 5406 is hard. It’s supposed to be. 😉

You need to collect 4 cherries 🍒 and clear the board.

Generally cherry 3 appears when you have 7 moves left, and cherry 4 appears when you have 3 moves to go. (Assuming the other cherries have been collected.)

However, in a brilliant game I was playing, I collected the first two cherries early and cleared the board. I thought “Wow! Awesome!”

Until I made my next move. No new cherry appeared with 7 moves left. Because this has occasionally happened before, I took screenshots.

No new cherry appeared until 3 moves left to go. I cleared it that move.

Cherry number four should have arrived after that.

It. Never. Came. Down.

Now, obviously this is a glitch (and it’s happened a few times to me in various levels with collectibles), but it’s unbelievably frustrating!!!

I still haven’t passed the level. I’m now being offered 35 extra moves if I pay 10 gold bars.

I ran out of unlimited freckle bonuses. I’m already using a power pop. And I’m stuck until another magic game happens.

Please fix the trigger points before that happens! 🙏🏻

Best Answer

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Congratulations on clearing the levels! Sometimes the cherry drops are staggered and don't come down right away, to make a level more challenging. Let us know if you need any help with anything else :)

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,205 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Force closed the Apps and Log in again , Level 5406 break crystal candies and jellies as many as you can. Striped candies will fall from candy cannon, use them to break to collect keys to unlock sugar chest, to break more crystal candies and jellies. Then make special candies and combine special candies to collect remaining keys, to break more crystal candies, jellies, to activate color bombs to break remaining crystal candies, jellies and to bring down all ingredients through teleporter to complete the level.

• emelanie
    Options

Ummm…there’s no sugar chest to unlock in iOS.

But…drumroll please…

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Congratulations on clearing the levels! Sometimes the cherry drops are staggered and don't come down right away, to make a level more challenging. Let us know if you need any help with anything else :)

• emelanie
    Options

Yeah @Lindark, cherry drops are staggered on that level. I played the level so many times, I have worked out how many moves remain when each cherry drops on that level.

What I believe can happen (from a coder point of view) is that the game can miss a trigger point for the drop (in this case the one at 7 moves left) because of an unexpected or unusual clearance rate in the preceding move.

I had one of those astonishing boards where I cleared all the candy layers and collected the 2 cherries on the board at once, leaving me with 7 moves to go. I didn’t realise there was an issue until I made my next move (triggering another bunch of cascades) and saw that the next cherry still hadn’t dropped in.

As I said, this glitch had got me before, so I took the screenshots because I figured people wouldn’t recognise the glitch and misunderstand what happened.

It’s more of a shout out to the developers I guess.

Thanks for reading! 🙏🏻😃

• Lindsey_Powell
    Lindsey_Powell Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

This has been happening a lot to me lately and much like you, it doesn't appear that they did anything to help or compensate me. Shame on them for this. It is coming across as a scam. Right in the middle of a hot streak to force people to have to start over. NOT COOL, KING!!!!! MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?