⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2123

Options
Elida_Crush
Elida_Crush Posts: 8 Level 2

Level 2123 Is impossible !!! 2123 is Impossible !!!! 2123 is Impossible !!!!! Not possible !!!!

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I don't have an answer, but I am having a really hard time with this one as well. Been playing it all day, and I'm not getting anywhere. I'm sure if you have lots of hammers to keep busting the blockers. If that top square gets blocked, and you don't have boosters, it's game over. These levels are just as booster sucking as the last bunch. Why cant we EVER use the coconut wheel ?? Levels like these with blockers would be a lot easier if we could use the boosters WE BOUGHT OR COLLECTED. You shove the stupid boosters that you don't let us use,down our throats, and keep trying to sell us more. UNLOCK OUR boosters !! 

• Javed_Iqbal
    Javed_Iqbal Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Please try to just remove those candies which drop down from left and right side you didn't need and booster just remove last 3-rows then you will be able to complete this level very easy. enjoy

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I finally beat it last night, with NO boosters. Javed is right. work on the sides. Good luck

• Javed_Iqbal
    Javed_Iqbal Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Great! enjoy the fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?