I've been playing the cake challenge (Europe countries). I have won 7 countries but I have not been

Options
Jerry_Berkowitz
Jerry_Berkowitz Posts: 9 Level 2

I've been playing the cake challenge (Europe countries). I have won 7 countries but I have not been receiving my rewards on my ipad

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

By saying you've not received your rewards on your ipad, do you mean you won them on a different device? If so, the boosters & lives unfortunately do not transfer between devices, only your gold bars will. 

• Jerry_Berkowitz
    Options

No I won it on my iPad but didn't receive my reward

• Jerry_Berkowitz
    Options

Now I've won every level and country in Europe and received no prizes.

• JillyJill
    Options

Since there are no moderators available for me to communicate with at the moment, you should send an email through the game, where your settings are, click on "contact us", there is a specific option for prizes/rewards not received. This way the king customer care team will be able to check into your account and hopefully find a resolution for you. I always get a reply  (aside from the auto-reply) within a day or two. Sorry, but I'm limited as far as being able to see your account and such, they'll check into it for you and that's direct communication with them. 

• Jerry_Berkowitz
    Options

Since there are no moderators available for me to communicate with at the moment, you should send an email through the game, where your settings are, click on "contact us", there is a specific option for prizes/rewards not received. This way the king customer care team will be able to check into your account and hopefully find a resolution for you. I always get a reply  (aside from the auto-reply) within a day or two. Sorry, but I'm limited as far as being able to see your account and such, they'll check into it for you and that's direct communication with them. 

Thanks for the advice.
  • JillyJill
    Options

You're welcome Jerry, hope you get your rewards!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?