⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1765

Options
Olga_Dudina
Olga_Dudina Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1765 doesn’t register my progress ( coloredball +wrapped candy) and number changes during the game without getting the orders. I can't pass this level

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Olga!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Javed_Iqbal
    Javed_Iqbal Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

There is nothing difficult with this level you just pay some extra attention on this game first don't try to remove chocolates at side bars try to made some candies and toffee booster in the start then it will be completed easily I have already completed 2180 levels you can also contact me on Facebook I will share screen shoot for helping you more levels my Facebook id is javedprinters@gmail.com enjoy the fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?