⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

❌✉️ No Lives received/ inbox empty (fixed)

Options

Answers

• Rox7383
    Rox7383 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited June 2022
    Options

yes me too 8 lives per day. Lookslike they have capped per day limit at 10% of stored capacity. So as per your stored capacity of 30/50/80 , you will receive only 3/5/8 lives per day.

• beverlychong
    beverlychong Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It has been several days and I am not able to receive any lives from friends. Am only receiving the request from friends.

• Siria_doremifasol
    Siria_doremifasol Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The issue is that I used all my stored lives to play, now I have 0 lives and the limit of 80, but still not receiving lives from friends. It's not understandable how all this was created after my last update of the game. I'm pretty sure it's caused by the update...so, waiting for the fixing update this week...

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3
    Options

Well fellow CC players..

This was the answer i received..

"I am sorry to hear that you aren't receiving any lives at the moment. After a thorough search of our system, I can confirm that on our side, we haven’t detected an issue"

So...it is not their fault, and the systems are working....

"As for why the limit, we noticed that a full mailbox can affect the functionality of the game, and most players were storing so many lives that it was negatively impacting both the game and the device."

Are they kidding??

• GaSi29
    GaSi29 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,967 Legend
    edited June 2022
    Options

It seems to me @terranova11 that the changes to the friends system is following a trend of King's to ruin what was once a feature that was helpful to players.

Fantastic Five has been removed from a lot of players. Presumably because it could be completed more times in a week than King planned it would be.

The Daily Treat Calendar has been replaced by the Daily Treat Machine and instead of players getting twelve boosters a week we now get less than ten.

Weekly Contest changed so that the rewards for second and third is just one Colour Bomb.

Episode Race changed so that third to fifth positions only offers one gold bar.

Even the new leader board style event called the Vault has followed this trend and if you don't finish first you only receive one booster.

The new friend system is now worse than the old one it replaces. In the past I could send lives to my friends list every time I opened my game knowing that they would receive them. Now I don't know if my lives are getting through. If I send a life to someone that has received their max of 3/5/8 a day and their store is full what happens to the life I sent?

If I send a life to someone that has received their max of 3/5/8/ lives a day, but their store (30/50/80) isn't full do my lives get through?

It seems to me that the new life feature totally ignores the reality of the game why have a store for lives at all when you can only receive up to eight lives a day. NO ONE is going to be able to store any lives as eight lives a day will last less than half an hour due to the lack of moves in the game.

@Crazy Cat Lad when are you and the team going to take our feedback seriously?

"As for why the limit, we noticed that a full mailbox can affect the functionality of the game, and most players were storing so many lives that it was negatively impacting both the game and the device."

That is plainly ridiculous. Their player data can't tell them anything about my device. If it could then adverts wouldn't have caused the game to crash for three years.

I have no doubt that the number of lives being sent 'negatively' affected the game though. As I have said elsewhere the number of lives available made the timed boosters truly useful as the number of lives meant you could get the full use of a timed booster. From King's perspective this is a negative change as it means people had reason to buy less boosters.

• GaSi29
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3
    Options

@Alienscar , i totally agree with you. Since English is not my native language could not have said it better so thank you

Been playing CC for almost 10 years now I am very very dissapointed,

After almost 10 years of playing CC and adapting to changes, bugs , glitches and so on, i am done.

Pointing at players while King is changing policy, or their system or developers s**** up,...

They should be fair.... I spend enough money throughout the years...they should keep in mind that the less players remain the less money they will make.

• GaSi29
    Options

Wie lange untersucht ihr denn noch ?? .... Das Problem wird sein, dass die Spieler, die betroffen sind ( keine Leben erhalten) nicht genug an Boostern oder Leben kaufen. An uns wird nichts verdient !!! 😉

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?