Point goal on Level 1628

Susan_Sukovich
Susan_Sukovich Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! I'm working on level 1628. It's a timed level and you need to collect 60,000 pts. That seems impossible. The person ahead of me only needed 20,000+ pts. and when I looked (cheated) at the examples on YouTube, they also only needed 20,000 something pts. Obviously the point total has been changed, but I'm wondering why? It's hard just to get 20,000. Please help. Thanks!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Vivian_Mooney
    Vivian_Mooney Posts: 1 Newbie

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

How is it possible to get 60,000 points on 1628! I have been playing it for days! Others only had to get 20,000.!
  • crusher-13
    crusher-13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2016

I have been playing it for days as well and rarely break 17,000 points, yet 60,000 are necessary. The timing isn't particularly difficult. It's not hard to free the saucer. In most rounds, extra time candies do show up. But bonus candies do nothing. Special candies or special candy combinations hardly ever pop up. Basically, there's just not enough power to make the required points. It's a dud level.

And apparently nobody's explained why this level doesn't work for many people or bothered to fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?