⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2222

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

Congratulations on a supremely difficult level!  I played the level close to 100 times with access to no bonuses or way to extend the level.  I finally was able to clear the Diamond Path to pick up some boosters.  Because of perfect wrapper/stripe placement (completely random at the beginning of the board), I was able to finally clear the board with 21 moves remaining.  One thing I have always wondered is why when all slices of the cake are gone and the mallet clears the board, why doesn't the popcorn get one hit closer to popped?  That would have helped on this board.  Kudos to the game makers and to any players who've passed this level!

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your great feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your great feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?